You know you’re in the realm of the A-list when omnipresent local treasure Bill Wilson snaps your photo at a luncheon. Carlos and I were chatting at the Geary Boulevard Merchants Association lunch when Bill happened along with his camera.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @SFParksAlliance: Happy birthday to Phil Ginsburg, our GM for SF Rec & Park! @RecParkSF @SFRecParkGM 4 hours ago
- Cavity Dragons app helps combat #toothdecay (number 1 kids health problem!) venturebeat.com/2013/12/06/goo… @LisaDani 8 hours ago
- Ron Bennett at #csbaaec State of State: It's way better to be elected to a school board now than 5 yrs ago. Gee, thanks. #mybadtiming 1 day ago
- Lockyer (state treasurer) just told school board members that CalSTRS will implode in 30 years if action isn't taken NOW by Legislature. 2 days ago
- CA state treasurer Bill Locker: CA voter wish list is still way longer than the I want to pay for it list. #csbaaec 2 days ago
Share this site!