A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @nestwife: Soda Tax Myths: Are Beverages Being Unfairly Targeted? tinyurl.com/m4zaxgm @BMSG 5 days ago
- RT @ReutersZengerle: Her Scientology name? 6 days ago
- @envtlsahiti that was freaky. Do you think Travolta just had a mini stroke onstage? 6 days ago
- Wait isn't that Idina Menzel? What was John Travolta thinking? 6 days ago
- RT @michaelhayes: What if Barack, Michelle, Sasha, Malia, Bo, Sunny and Biden take a selfie tomorrow? 6 days ago
Share this site!