A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Such a great presentation from @shapeupsf on impacts of sugary beverages on health. @ChooseHealthSF 1 day ago
- Nice to see so many children and health advocates turn out to support SF sugary beverage tax! @ericmar415 @nestwife @Lena_Brook and more! 1 day ago
- beautifully simple visualization from @washingtonpost illustrating ocean depth where #MH370 may be resting - wapo.st/1qi2jc4 1 week ago
- RT @jbenton: Happy to be publishing Marty Baron’s thoughts on the state of journalism today on @NiemanLab niemanlab.org/2014/04/optimi… 1 week ago
- RT @cruickshank: This is fantastic. Government needs to take the lead. RT @UrbanistOrg: City As Affordable Housing Developer? http://t.co/e… 1 week ago
Share this site!