A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @esquared415 thanks for the correction! That was dumb of me. 1 day ago
- All @SFUnified buildings may fly flags at half mast to honor #NelsonMandela - thanks @SFUSD_Supe for this gesture of respect, remembrance 1 day ago
- RT @SFParksAlliance: Happy birthday to Phil Ginsburg, our GM for SF Rec & Park! @RecParkSF @SFRecParkGM 2 days ago
- Cavity Dragons app helps combat #toothdecay (number 1 kids health problem!) venturebeat.com/2013/12/06/goo… @LisaDani 2 days ago
- Ron Bennett at #csbaaec State of State: It's way better to be elected to a school board now than 5 yrs ago. Gee, thanks. #mybadtiming 3 days ago
Share this site!