Download it here— hot off the presses. A draft of the report was shared with Commissioners in February – this final draft takes into account comments and questions from that discussion.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @GreatCitySchls: All-Student Panel Touches Heart of Urban School Leaders @NYCSchools @LBSchools @SFUnified cgcs.org/cms/lib/DC0000… https… 20 hours ago
- @lizweil try reports here: sfusd.edu/en/enroll-in-s… DM if you don't find what your're looking for. 1 day ago
- RT @AAPD: AAPD Condemns #NEA President's Statement on #Students with #Disabilities on 40th Anniversary of #IDEA aapd.com/resources/pres… 1 day ago
- RT @AAPD: “Chronically ‘tarded & medically annoying” is neither progressive nor acceptable @NEAToday @Lily_NEA @OurFuture #UnacceptableExam… 1 day ago
- Did @Lily_NEA really say some students are "chronically 'tarded and medically annoying?" Sure sounds like it at 1:50 youtu.be/2zMbspRhqJc 1 day ago
Share this site!