Download it here– hot off the presses. A draft of the report was shared with Commissioners in February – this final draft takes into account comments and questions from that discussion.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TheEconomist: Wealth now predicts whether a child will graduate university better than 8th-grade test scores econ.st/1xG9DYZ htt… 8 hours ago
- @reynoldscameron @leehsu @eweise @SFUnified DCYF=Dept of Children Youth and Families. Dunno what you are talking about. 5 days ago
- @reynoldscameron @SFUnified @leehsu @eweise DCYF studies list housing costs as the #1 reason and perceived school quality as #2 5 days ago
- RT @priceonomics: Where Are All the White People in San Francisco Public Schools?: priceonomics.com/where-are-all-… http://t.co/XCwBNwAV12 5 days ago
- Amazing: $1 billion in SFUSD bond expenditures with NO AUDIT FINDINGS. #squeakyclean @SFUSD_Supe 6 days ago
Share this site!