Download it here– hot off the presses. A draft of the report was shared with Commissioners in February – this final draft takes into account comments and questions from that discussion.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @SFMedSociety: #FF Community leaders @rpnorton @ericmar415 @Scott_Wiener for working w/ #SFDocs to support the #SodaTax. #YesOnE. http:/… 2 days ago
- @SF311 @MrCleanSF the human/canine excrement situation is out of control on 000 block of 12th St between Market and S Van Ness. 2 days ago
- @cbloggy @ChooseHealthSF true. I should be grateful AmerBevAssn is paying people to read. Let's hope he's reading about #diabetes. 2 days ago
- RT @cbloggy: @rpnorton at least someone's reading? @ChooseHealthSF 2 days ago
- OMG. anti-soda tax campaign pays $14/hr to hold No on E sign. just saw signholder reading book on the job. #pathetic @ChooseHealthSF 2 days ago
Share this site!