The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I am truly shocked that a campaign thinks this is even remotely okay. twitter.com/shamannwalton/… 15 hours ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/SFUSDSchoolFoo… 2 days ago
- Former WH ethics czar. Preach. twitter.com/waltshaub/stat… 3 days ago
- Today was the first time I saw a real live person wearing a MAGA hat (I know, I live in a bubble). He was a very el… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- People who obsess on fonts, you’ll like this. twitter.com/thelincoln/sta… 3 days ago
Share this site!