The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @Interior: We're waiving entrance fees for all national parks next Friday, Aug 25. RT to spread the word! #FindYourPark https://t.co/paL… 1 hour ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Who knew that "infrastructure week" meant going completely off the rails, paving the roads to hell, and burning all your b… 1 hour ago
- RT @kalpenn: Dear @realDonaldTrump, attached is our letter of resignation from the President's Committee on the Arts & the Humanities @PCAH… 5 hours ago
- RT @NickMerrill: If you're feeling particularly low this evening (🖐), give this a watch. God bless smart comedy. It will save us all. https… 1 day ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 1 day ago
Share this site!