The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Ewww. twitter.com/terrapin_sf/st… 1 day ago
- @JeanneGarb @BillNye I want to suggest Mimi A.R. Koehl, a marine biologist and biomechanics researcher at Berkeley.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @Scott_Wiener Go Scott! I appreciate your doggedness and more importantly, your leadership on this critical issue of housing. 3 days ago
- So sad. But important to see the impact of demonizing journalists and lax gun control. twitter.com/joshuamckerrow… 3 days ago
- I want one!! twitter.com/fitzthereporte… 3 days ago
Share this site!