The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- mmmm-huh. #StopKavanaugh twitter.com/petridishes/st… 10 hours ago
- disgusting. twitter.com/sean_r_owen/st… 10 hours ago
- Wonderful piece! @calparks twitter.com/KQED/status/10… 10 hours ago
- RT @annehelen: "Good" dads can abuse women "Amazing teachers" can abuse women Dudes who drive carpool can abuse women Beloved grandpas ca… 1 day ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: Maine's largest newspaper: Susan Collins mistakes free speech for bribery. #mepolitics pressherald.com/2018/09/13/our… 2 days ago
Share this site!