The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @CAStateParks: Some state parks have been impacted by Northern California wildfires and are closed until further notice. Please see imag… 13 hours ago
- @StevonCook Congratulations! 1 day ago
- RT @CAStateParks: Thank you to those wanting to help evacuees w/supplies, but we’re not set up to receive donations, pls work w/official do… 1 day ago
- What will we do about it? edsource.org/2017/californi… 4 days ago
- RT @Steve_Glazer: Thank you @JerryBrownGov 4 signing SB 751 (Hill/Glazer), which significantly reverses current limits on local school dist… 5 days ago
Share this site!