The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 10 hours ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 17 hours ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 3 days ago
- Switched from binge watching #StrangerThings to the newest @60Minutes on North Korea’s nuclear program. Real life is way scarier. 5 days ago
Share this site!