The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Hey @jonlovett um @danpfeiffer said you are in charge of the shirts. Been waiting for #friendofthepod shirt for like EVER ?? @crookedmedia 4 hours ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Called in to chat with @PodSaveAmerica about Senate's mean #Trumpcare draft. Be sure to listen to today’s episode! https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @bettinasays: This quote sums up why I'm working for @calparks #ParkAdvocacyDay twitter.com/CA_Outdoors/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @bettinasays: Since I just casually tweeted about my new job yesterday, here's a thing I curated from my first program event! https://t.… 1 day ago
- That was fun :) twitter.com/calparks/statu… 1 day ago
Share this site!