The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Hah! @DevinCow has more followers than that Congressman with the same name! 11 hours ago
- RT @hollyemartinez: We have 280 state parks that are amazing places for all to experience! @the_wrangler @rpnorton @CAStateParks https://t.… 11 hours ago
- Access to parks = healthy kids! twitter.com/calparks/statu… 11 hours ago
- Thank you @CAStateParks for these great safety tips! Excited to check out the #superbloom and #Butterflymigration t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @hknightsf Thanks for amplifying that link. The data is interesting. I continue to be a bit mystified by Clarendon’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!