The campaign has put together a short promotional video that can be shared via YouTube and posted on a web site or blog. My objective is to introduce myself as a candidate, to talk about why I decided to run and discuss the issues that are important to me. Please take a look and share the video with friends you think would be interested in my campaign! My heartfelt thanks to BaseballRodent Productions’ Max Schreiber (Balboa HS ’07) for his great work.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @suzyloftus: Big change on the horizon in San Francisco. Jim Ross and I sharing some hope that our next Mayor will address homelessness… 1 day ago
- RT @vandroidhelsing: I did it, I found Jordan Peterson’s ideal woman https://t.co/PgugvhZmyP 1 day ago
- RT @LEJ_EcoStewards: #ParkChampions are incredible. They are a big part of our work and the health of Candlestick Point State Recreation Ar… 1 day ago
- RT @LondonBreed: This is going to be an extremely close election - your support can make the difference. Sign up today to volunteer in one… 1 day ago
- RT @calparks: Our Director of Programs and Advocacy, Holly Martinez, with #LosAngeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (@ericgarcetti) at today’s #YesOn… 2 days ago
Share this site!