This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @GreenAppleBooks @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni https://t.co/7GsJVNCww2 17 hours ago
- Yes please! All of it! @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni twitter.com/bd_wong/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @anniebsf: PSA: sfusd round 1 applications are due today. Not participating in round 1 is the primary reason people don’t get one of the… 1 day ago
- @TamikaButler Thank you for doing all you do! You're right that you don't have to be on the CTC to do it, and I kno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is infuriating. RT Battle heats up in North Bay over proposed tax extension for SMART train sfchronicle.com/bayarea/articl… 1 day ago
Share this site!