This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @CECAdvocacy: U.S. Senate may vote tomorrow on health care repeal. Contact your Senators TODAY to #ProtectMedicaid #NoCutsNoCaps https:/… 9 minutes ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: Wow. Catholic nuns: this is the "most harmful legislation for American families in our lifetimes"; it is "simply immoral"… 11 minutes ago
- RT @calparks: Don't leave your friends out of our Chipotle fundraiser this Thursday: calparks.org/donations/chip… twitter.com/bustle/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: AHCA. BCRA. Motion to proceed. Repeal-only. Doesn't matter. All = HIGHER costs & LESS coverage for millions of Americans… 1 day ago
- RT @JesseFFerguson: BREAKING for MONDAY -- "Thousands of nuns urge senators to vote against Obamacare repeal" usatoday.com/story/news/pol… 1 day ago
Share this site!