This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Aretha Franklin’s 20 Essential Songs via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2MpXdR7?smid=n… 4 days ago
- RT @calparks: @saunieindiego Looks like you had an amazing summer in California state parks! Thank you for sharing! 4 days ago
- RT @coopmike48: Youth in California’s Central Valley are reclaiming region's activist roots edsource.org/?page_id=601320 via @edsource 4 days ago
- Oh no! twitter.com/scott_wiener/s… 4 days ago
- This Richmond District resident loves you! twitter.com/GreenAppleBook… 4 days ago
Share this site!