This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: "These are places at your doorstep, within arm's reach, that we're really trying to help bridge those connections and make th… 9 hours ago
- @stevoncook Congratulations! 1 day ago
- SF parents, concerned about vaping and your teen? This town hall meeting sounds really on point. twitter.com/SFUSDBeWell/st… 1 day ago
- I am truly shocked that a campaign thinks this is even remotely okay. twitter.com/shamannwalton/… 2 days ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/SFUSDSchoolFoo… 4 days ago
Share this site!