This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Thread! twitter.com/sf_robin/statu… 3 hours ago
- @LondonBreed @SquatAndGobble Tim Norton will be there! 12 hours ago
- RT @LondonBreed: Thank you Sing Tao News for hosting last night's Mayoral Forum, and allowing me to share my plans for addressing the issue… 1 day ago
- @lafayettesfusd @CAStateParks @SFUSD_Science My worlds are colliding! @calparks @CAStateParks 1 day ago
- So cool!!!! twitter.com/lafayettesfusd… 1 day ago
Share this site!