This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 8 hours ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 9 hours ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 1 day ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 1 day ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 2 days ago
Share this site!