This afternoon the Elections Department notified us that we have gathered 1,012 1,048 (with additional signatures turned in) qualified signatures-in-lieu which gives the campaign the full credit of $500 for ballot filing fees and means we have conducted our first successful grass roots campaign effort. Thank you to all my many friends and supporters who helped gather signatures – it feels like we have passed an important milestone on the road to winning a seat on the Board of Education.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @ArmandDoma 👏 👏 👏 47 minutes ago
- What a great post from @danrademacher - thank you both for all you do! We at @calparks were thrilled to work with y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ArmandDoma Thank you ! I appreciate your attempt to slice through the controversy. (Seriously: people need to calm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @FitzTheReporter Awww. Dogs help. 2 days ago
- @jilltucker One cannot help but smile at that sweet little face! 2 days ago
Share this site!