I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @terrapin_sf @michfit So handsome! 22 hours ago
- Opening new parks is important, but so is taking care of the parks we have! mercurynews.com/2019/05/21/opi… @calparks 22 hours ago
- Loving Elizabeth Warren these days! Not committing to s horse yet, instead giving $ to a few candidates who seem pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @terrapin_sf @michfit look what popped up from two years ago! https://t.co/jfhkTkI0js 1 day ago
- RT @drvox: Good lord this is enraging. The lawmaker in question is Anthony @Portantino. Maybe he can tell us why this weak-ass "awareness"… 3 days ago
Share this site!