I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @sfgwhsalumni: Ever wanted to thank your teacher? July 22's your chance! Teacher Appreciation Event to feature over 2 dozen teachers/coa… 2 days ago
- RT @krassenstein: Barack Obama wears a tan suit in public and Fox News flips out Melania Trump wears a tan Jacket which reads "I Don't Rea… 2 days ago
- RT @TVietor08: This man has been an American hero for 60+ years twitter.com/ABC/status/100… 2 days ago
- Thread: twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSE… 2 days ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Folk-singer Buddy Mondlock got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion after a car accident in 1981. After decades being turn… 2 days ago
Share this site!