I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Even though I'm outraged, I can't really summon a lot of outrage. I mean, it's the Boy Scouts . . . I haven't liked… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 48 minutes ago
- RT @robdelaney: .@SenCapito @lisamurkowski @SenDeanHeller Cute thread! Kids w/ respiratory issues on Medicaid will be among 1st to die from… 1 hour ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: @SenCapito To be clear, that means if the Senator votes no, we will thank them & let our 38 million members know they vo… 1 hour ago
- @AARPadvocates Because of this tweet, I finally joined @AARP even tho it makes me feel old! Thanks @AARPadvocates f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @DREDF: .@SenDeanHeller POTUS said think about consequence of a No vote on Repeal or #MTP. The consequence: You #SaveMedicaid & kids w/d… 1 hour ago
Share this site!