I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- This is such sad news I can barely process it. twitter.com/miamiherald/st… 13 hours ago
- Volunteering in parks =dirtier hands; Time in nature=cleaner (clearer?) minds. Will Rogers would be proud! twitter.com/calparks/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @calparks: Spending time outside is good for your health and we have the science to prove it. Read more about how nature can improve blo… 2 days ago
- Don’t bother me. I’m working! @calparks @CAStateParks #silverstrandstatebeach @hollyemartinez https://t.co/VK0n8Op7M3 2 days ago
- So grateful for @CAStateParks and this year’s #superbloom at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park @calparks https://t.co/kDJOKiqu5w 3 days ago
Share this site!