I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I am truly shocked that a campaign thinks this is even remotely okay. twitter.com/shamannwalton/… 15 hours ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/SFUSDSchoolFoo… 2 days ago
- Former WH ethics czar. Preach. twitter.com/waltshaub/stat… 3 days ago
- Today was the first time I saw a real live person wearing a MAGA hat (I know, I live in a bubble). He was a very el… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- People who obsess on fonts, you’ll like this. twitter.com/thelincoln/sta… 3 days ago
Share this site!