I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Wearing a mask protects others - some of us may be carriers and not know it! twitter.com/alimcollins/st… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: This video of Lindsey Graham shitting all over himself publicly is now at 893,000 views. Please continue to retweet. h… 2 days ago
- Beautiful! twitter.com/recparksf/stat… 3 days ago
- @paulhogarth Mount Sutro 3 days ago
- So proud of my brother from another mother Mark Harrington! twitter.com/peterstaley/st… 3 days ago
Share this site!