I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @jonlovett you'll be needing a new topic for the rant wheel now. But can we talk about Handmaid's Tale? Really frea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Love this soon-to-be #SFUSDGrad! @SFUnified https://t.co/devuvB9ND5 2 days ago
- @sfmta_muni thanks for the info! 2 days ago
- @sfmta_muni The first two were full, ok, but a train with three passengers passing a stop crowded with folks that h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Thanks a lot @sfmta_muni just passed by THREE F trains at Chestnut and Sansome. Last one was EMPTY. 2 days ago
Share this site!