I am so pleased and honored to announce that Coleman Action Fund for Children, the political action committee for friends of Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth, has endorsed my campaign for school board. Coleman’s questionnaire was very substantive and their endorsement process was truly grass roots: interviews were conducted in two languages, with youth and parents asking the questions and evaluating the candidates. The fund seeks to support candidates who are committed to an agenda for San Francisco working families, and I am honored to be chosen for their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- We volunteer to help others, but research shows how much it helps us, too washingtonpost.com/health/we-volu… 1 hour ago
- YES!!!!!!! twitter.com/hknightsf/stat… 1 hour ago
- @GreenAppleBooks @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni https://t.co/7GsJVNCww2 2 days ago
- Yes please! All of it! @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni twitter.com/bd_wong/status… 2 days ago
- RT @anniebsf: PSA: sfusd round 1 applications are due today. Not participating in round 1 is the primary reason people don’t get one of the… 3 days ago
Share this site!