United Educators of San Francisco has made their endorsements for the November Board of Education races. I am honored that they have endorsed my candidacy, and offer my heartfelt thanks to the UESF membership and Executive Board for their vote of confidence. I’m looking forward to a long and productive relationship with them.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @JerryBrownGov: This is a declaration of war against America and all of humanity – it will not stand. Truth and common sense will triump… 3 hours ago
- Aretha Franklin’s 20 Essential Songs via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2MpXdR7?smid=n… 4 days ago
- RT @calparks: @saunieindiego Looks like you had an amazing summer in California state parks! Thank you for sharing! 4 days ago
- RT @coopmike48: Youth in California’s Central Valley are reclaiming region's activist roots edsource.org/?page_id=601320 via @edsource 5 days ago
- Oh no! twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/s… 5 days ago
Share this site!