United Educators of San Francisco has made their endorsements for the November Board of Education races. I am honored that they have endorsed my candidacy, and offer my heartfelt thanks to the UESF membership and Executive Board for their vote of confidence. I’m looking forward to a long and productive relationship with them.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TeamPelosi: Here’s where we’re at: Republicans – who control the House, Senate, and WH – are on the verge of making #TrumpShutdown a… 2 days ago
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 3 days ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 3 days ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 6 days ago
Share this site!