United Educators of San Francisco has made their endorsements for the November Board of Education races. I am honored that they have endorsed my candidacy, and offer my heartfelt thanks to the UESF membership and Executive Board for their vote of confidence. I’m looking forward to a long and productive relationship with them.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Wearing a mask protects others - some of us may be carriers and not know it! twitter.com/alimcollins/st… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: This video of Lindsey Graham shitting all over himself publicly is now at 893,000 views. Please continue to retweet. h… 2 days ago
- Beautiful! twitter.com/recparksf/stat… 2 days ago
- @paulhogarth Mount Sutro 3 days ago
- So proud of my brother from another mother Mark Harrington! twitter.com/peterstaley/st… 3 days ago
Share this site!