United Educators of San Francisco has made their endorsements for the November Board of Education races. I am honored that they have endorsed my candidacy, and offer my heartfelt thanks to the UESF membership and Executive Board for their vote of confidence. I’m looking forward to a long and productive relationship with them.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @lwoodhouse: In a rational world the California wildfires would galvanize the nation against climate change like 9/11 galvanized us agai… 20 hours ago
- RT @TonyThurmond: I want to thank the voters of CA for electing me to serve the 6 million students of CA. I intend to be a champion of publ… 20 hours ago
- RT @LarryLSandigo: In court this morning, I asked the judge if my client could wait outside. She was being fussy. He said yes, and she was… 1 day ago
- RT @calparks: "But Martinez said infrastructure is just one piece of the puzzle, and the state needs to create more educational programs fo… 2 days ago
- RT @justinkirkland4: Ted Danson learning to floss is the only video I’m interested in watching for the rest of the year. https://t.co/SKTMK… 2 days ago
Share this site!