Tonight the San Francisco Democratic Party voted on school board endorsements, after ending their marathon meeting earlier this month on a cliffhanger for Board of Education candidates. I had to leave the meeting early in order to speak to the Sunset Democratic Club, but a supporter text messaged me that I received the endorsement, along with Sandra Fewer, Norman Yee and Jaynry Mak. Great news!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TeamPelosi: Here’s where we’re at: Republicans – who control the House, Senate, and WH – are on the verge of making #TrumpShutdown a… 1 day ago
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 1 day ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 2 days ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 4 days ago
Share this site!