Tonight the San Francisco Democratic Party voted on school board endorsements, after ending their marathon meeting earlier this month on a cliffhanger for Board of Education candidates. I had to leave the meeting early in order to speak to the Sunset Democratic Club, but a supporter text messaged me that I received the endorsement, along with Sandra Fewer, Norman Yee and Jaynry Mak. Great news!
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @nytimes: The Supreme Court ruled that schools may not settle for minimal educational progress by disabled students https://t.co/l2a3tiP… 2 hours ago
- At @SFDemocrats monthly meeting where my @EmergeCA girl @KimberlyEllis10 is about to speak! When #wonenrun #womenwin 4 hours ago
- RT @SFParksAlliance: On April 5 @WholeFoods is donating 5% from all SF stores to #LetsPlaySF! ~ a playgrounds initiative led by the Parks A… 4 hours ago
- RT @UESF: 2017 UESF scholarships for graduating seniors now available! Applications due April 14! Please help spread the word! https://t.co… 2 days ago
- @jenniferdances @SFUnified that is a question that is being explored, I'm told. 3 days ago
Share this site!