Tonight the San Francisco Democratic Party voted on school board endorsements, after ending their marathon meeting earlier this month on a cliffhanger for Board of Education candidates. I had to leave the meeting early in order to speak to the Sunset Democratic Club, but a supporter text messaged me that I received the endorsement, along with Sandra Fewer, Norman Yee and Jaynry Mak. Great news!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @wafoli: Why do your neighbors have outsize control over what you do with your home? Great question, I’m glad you asked! https://t.co/XP… 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidJollyFL: Next up, Melania holds a presser to say she thought her jacket said "I really do care" not "I really don't care". 18 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Former FBI Director James Comey is urging "all who believe in this country's values" to vote for Democrats in the upcoming midterm… 18 hours ago
- RT @AnchorBrewing: It's #California Tuesday at Anchor! What's that mean? Locals can stop by here at the brewery for 50% off California Lage… 23 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener Hey @jonfavs @crookedmedia @jonlovett @TVietor08 - State Senator Scott Wiener is a FRIEND OF THE POD! 23 hours ago
Share this site!