Tonight the San Francisco Democratic Party voted on school board endorsements, after ending their marathon meeting earlier this month on a cliffhanger for Board of Education candidates. I had to leave the meeting early in order to speak to the Sunset Democratic Club, but a supporter text messaged me that I received the endorsement, along with Sandra Fewer, Norman Yee and Jaynry Mak. Great news!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 36 minutes ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 1 hour ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 1 day ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 1 day ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 1 day ago
Share this site!