Tonight the San Francisco Democratic Party voted on school board endorsements, after ending their marathon meeting earlier this month on a cliffhanger for Board of Education candidates. I had to leave the meeting early in order to speak to the Sunset Democratic Club, but a supporter text messaged me that I received the endorsement, along with Sandra Fewer, Norman Yee and Jaynry Mak. Great news!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I got one! I am voting #YesonC but this is still pretty funny. https://t.co/zdLJhSkt68 1 day ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Stacey Abrams has more experience in elected office—more than 17 years—than does Brian Kemp (nearly 13). She is vastly bett… 1 day ago
- I am so sorry for the violence that you and your classmates have experienced. #neveragain. #GunControl twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/s… 1 day ago
- Terrifying. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE! —> What if the Republicans Win Everything Again? via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2R1TAPP?smid=n… 1 day ago
- RT @staceyabrams: If success is suppressing eligible voters, leaking our Social Security numbers, and pointing a shotgun at a child on TV,… 1 day ago
Share this site!