Today the California Teachers’ Association organized a “Day of Action” to draw attention to the budget stalemate and its effects on schools. Teachers and parents in San Francisco public schools came to Argonne to participate in a protest. ABC-7 news was there!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Even though I'm outraged, I can't really summon a lot of outrage. I mean, it's the Boy Scouts . . . I haven't liked… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 54 minutes ago
- RT @robdelaney: .@SenCapito @lisamurkowski @SenDeanHeller Cute thread! Kids w/ respiratory issues on Medicaid will be among 1st to die from… 1 hour ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: @SenCapito To be clear, that means if the Senator votes no, we will thank them & let our 38 million members know they vo… 1 hour ago
- @AARPadvocates Because of this tweet, I finally joined @AARP even tho it makes me feel old! Thanks @AARPadvocates f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @DREDF: .@SenDeanHeller POTUS said think about consequence of a No vote on Repeal or #MTP. The consequence: You #SaveMedicaid & kids w/d… 1 hour ago
Share this site!