Today the California Teachers’ Association organized a “Day of Action” to draw attention to the budget stalemate and its effects on schools. Teachers and parents in San Francisco public schools came to Argonne to participate in a protest. ABC-7 news was there!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Wow. This is a big break. twitter.com/brennanspiegel… 7 hours ago
- @TayloryyDiana Let me know when you're ready to dig in. Lots of suggestions! It was more complex to learn than I ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- It is extremely reassuring to know that if everything else goes to shit, all I need is flour, water, salt and an ov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is shocking and makes me so sad. Maybe it's just me, but the video also makes me wonder - how many of these pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is a great analysis. Thank you @TheAtlantic and @radiofreeTom ! RT Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!