Today the California Teachers’ Association organized a “Day of Action” to draw attention to the budget stalemate and its effects on schools. Teachers and parents in San Francisco public schools came to Argonne to participate in a protest. ABC-7 news was there!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- The bartender just asked if I’m driving (I’m not). I guess it might be time for the check! 5 hours ago
- RT @ValisJason: The Ethics Commission made the wrong decision. Ethics isn’t about enforcing arbitrary paperwork rules. This decision (and s… 7 hours ago
- RT @calparks: We are so excited for Parks California to be joining this field! See our Executive Director Rachel Norton's letter to the edi… 7 hours ago
- RT @WhenWeAllVote: Your vote is your voice. #WhenWeAllVote, we all do better. Register and volunteer at whenweallvote.org. https://t.… 10 hours ago
- Gotta love our nudie SF-ers! twitter.com/coolgrey/statu… 10 hours ago
Share this site!