Today the California Teachers’ Association organized a “Day of Action” to draw attention to the budget stalemate and its effects on schools. Teachers and parents in San Francisco public schools came to Argonne to participate in a protest. ABC-7 news was there!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @brynnaquillin: "I'm looking for Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, I don't see them on this stage. I did see, however...your boss, come an… 1 hour ago
- @bettinasays twitter.com/rainah/status/… 2 hours ago
- I gave and you should too! Today!! —>Small donors suddenly pour in to flip eight state-level seats — and legislatur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- BLUE WAVE!! Vote!!! twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 4 hours ago
- RT @OurHomeSF: SF's Chief Economist on Prop C: "The measure will likely reduce homelessness in San Francisco, improving health outcomes a… 4 hours ago
Share this site!