Podcaster Senior Dad (AKA public school parent Stan Goldberg) has been posting in-depth interviews with all of the candidates for the Board of Education this year. He’s done a true service for San Francisco voters in conducting and editing each hour-long interview and deserves our thanks. Here’s the interview he did with me. The rest of the interviews can be found here.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: https://t.co/D9Dt3LIRRv 10 hours ago
- RT @ava: I love Alabama. It's my father's home state. My sisters and brother live there today. I made a film about its beloved city, Selma.… 2 days ago
- @NewYorker @tigerbeat Everyone please retweet this in honor of our narcissist-in-chief 2 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Donald Trump appeared to dominate Twitter, but none of the year’s ten most-retweeted tweets was written by him: https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Loving this thread! twitter.com/jillehughes/st… 2 days ago
Share this site!