Podcaster Senior Dad (AKA public school parent Stan Goldberg) has been posting in-depth interviews with all of the candidates for the Board of Education this year. He’s done a true service for San Francisco voters in conducting and editing each hour-long interview and deserves our thanks. Here’s the interview he did with me. The rest of the interviews can be found here.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- This is flabbergasting. Just wow. twitter.com/marshall_allen… 3 days ago
- RT @calparks: A big thank you to @fort_ross for hosting our staff for a tour today. It was inspirational to hear about all the great progra… 4 days ago
- So excited for my friend Eamon O’Byrne and @SonomaLandTrust! We at @calparks are thrilled that we’re going to be wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- At Border Fields State Park on the U.S.-Mexico border today. A beautiful, yet foreboding place. @calparks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Awww - quails are so cute! twitter.com/griz1/status/1… 1 week ago
Share this site!