Podcaster Senior Dad (AKA public school parent Stan Goldberg) has been posting in-depth interviews with all of the candidates for the Board of Education this year. He’s done a true service for San Francisco voters in conducting and editing each hour-long interview and deserves our thanks. Here’s the interview he did with me. The rest of the interviews can be found here.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @LaurenHoernlein In addition charters have an easier time counseling out SWDs, both anecdotes show, but all schools… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- @LaurenHoernlein not unfair to recount. larger point is that students with disabilities face soft discrim from char… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Grrr. SF charter school counsels out child with mild-moderate disabilities rachelnorton.com/2017/04/19/grr… 5 days ago
- The pain of the #newtown families whose children were murdered at #sandyhook is still raw. @60Minutes #guncontrol when? 1 week ago
- How many more school shootings will we tolerate before we enact meaningful gun control? #SanBernardino 2 weeks ago
Share this site!