Podcaster Senior Dad (AKA public school parent Stan Goldberg) has been posting in-depth interviews with all of the candidates for the Board of Education this year. He’s done a true service for San Francisco voters in conducting and editing each hour-long interview and deserves our thanks. Here’s the interview he did with me. The rest of the interviews can be found here.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TVietor08: John Bolton as National Security Advisor is the worst case scenario. Trump campaigned against the disastrous decision to inv… 4 hours ago
- RT @SFUnified: ENROLLMENT FACT! You must register for your assigned school by April 6 IN PERSON at the school in order to secure your child… 1 day ago
- Watching this is so comforting. twitter.com/MrRogersMovie/… 2 days ago
- As a woman who will (hopefully) be elderly one day, thank you. twitter.com/sciam/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @rachelswan: Harsh letter from Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White to @AaronPeskin “...your actions were distracting and obstructive.” https:… 2 days ago
Share this site!