Podcaster Senior Dad (AKA public school parent Stan Goldberg) has been posting in-depth interviews with all of the candidates for the Board of Education this year. He’s done a true service for San Francisco voters in conducting and editing each hour-long interview and deserves our thanks. Here’s the interview he did with me. The rest of the interviews can be found here.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TopherSpiro: BREAKING: Dr. Blasey's schoolmate says Kavanaugh's assault was widely known about and discussed in high school. #mepolitic… 7 hours ago
- RT @SimchaFisher: If you don’t want men to be dragged down by decades-old accusations of rape, then you need to crack down on minutes-old a… 7 hours ago
- Amazing post. twitter.com/simchafisher/s… 7 hours ago
- RT @emmajthatcher: Hello, female high school student here. I would just like to say that the emergence of this whole "teenage boys should g… 7 hours ago
- @bettinasays Then it's even worse than I thought! 10 hours ago
Share this site!