Podcaster Senior Dad (AKA public school parent Stan Goldberg) has been posting in-depth interviews with all of the candidates for the Board of Education this year. He’s done a true service for San Francisco voters in conducting and editing each hour-long interview and deserves our thanks. Here’s the interview he did with me. The rest of the interviews can be found here.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AmyChristianso4: There are far too many local factors to consider when deciding our school day start times for working families. Please… 13 hours ago
- @jonlovett @RonanFarrow Don’t worry darling. You’re interesting. 1 day ago
- RT @suzyloftus: .@DoloresHuerta is one of my heroes. She is a social justice icon and I’m looking forward to partnering with her to help de… 1 day ago
- Thank you @GavinNewsom ! twitter.com/laurelrosenhal… 1 day ago
- My Congresswoman is more badass than anybody else’s. 💕 you @SpeakerPelosi !! twitter.com/speakerpelosi/… 2 days ago
Share this site!