Sept. 30 marks the end of the second filing period ahead of the November 4 election. Absentee ballots will be sent out next week, and smart strategists say you’ve got to get your first mail piece out right after the absentees drop — about 15 percent of absentee voters fill out their ballots and send them back in right away, so you want to get to that 15 percent quick! It’s important to go into the last month of the campaign in a strong position, cash-wise. Treasurer Tim is still totaling up the numbers, but I think we’re looking good. And hey, you can still donate!!
No rest for the weary! Almost every morning I am leafleting at schools or transit hubs – today I was at Dianne Feinstein Elementary and West Portal Elementary. Parents at all the schools seem very surprised and pleased to meet a school board candidate. Join my email list to find out when I’ll be at your school!
Endorsement news: I’m very pleased to announce that I received the endorsement of the African American Democratic Club this evening. I enjoyed talking politics with members of the club in the New Chicago Barbershop #3 tonight and I’m proud to have received their endorsement.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- If you’re a veteran, CA state parks are free for you today! twitter.com/castateparks/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @Scott_Wiener: Trump says California wildfires result from the state’s “gross mismanagement of the forests.” Fact check: 1. The federa… 10 hours ago
- @davidhogg111 @Emma4Change Happy birthday @emma4change! Your birthday is the same as my lovely daughter’s. 10 hours ago
- RT @alexanderrusso: Opinion | Why I Dread Returning to an American Public School - The New York Times ow.ly/54Fo30mzD8r 1 day ago
- RT @stanthonysf: UPDATE: our Emergency Shelter, opened to protect the homeless members of our community from the unhealthy air in San Franc… 1 day ago
Share this site!