Well, dressing up as Rachel Norton campaign buttons seemed like a good idea at the time. And I must say, Tim is an awfully good sport (I did spare the kids, who got to wear whatever they wanted).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Love this! twitter.com/sfunified/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Dear Georgia, you could have had @staceyabrams as governor, instead of this idiot, who apparently has not followed the ne… 3 hours ago
- RT @G_InTheCity: I am lucky I have a neighborhood #park I can walk to but as @Adrian_Benepe eloquently says “more than 100 million Americ… 3 hours ago
- @theartdontstop Thanks! So frustrated . . . 1 day ago
- @SF311 I have called every five minutes since the call center supposedly opened at 8 a.m. Also the contact us page… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!