Tonight we saw a television commercial for the newest version of Monopoly – all electronic, without that annoying paper money. At the end of the ad, the smirking child actress says: “Fast and without cash–that’s how I play. How do YOU play Monopoly?” Perhaps I’m a traditionalist, but the financial turmoil of the past year makes me think that perhaps “fast and without cash” is perhaps the wrong lesson.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @sfgwhsalumni: Ever wanted to thank your teacher? July 22's your chance! Teacher Appreciation Event to feature over 2 dozen teachers/coa… 2 days ago
- RT @krassenstein: Barack Obama wears a tan suit in public and Fox News flips out Melania Trump wears a tan Jacket which reads "I Don't Rea… 2 days ago
- RT @TVietor08: This man has been an American hero for 60+ years twitter.com/ABC/status/100… 2 days ago
- Thread: twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSE… 2 days ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Folk-singer Buddy Mondlock got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion after a car accident in 1981. After decades being turn… 2 days ago
Share this site!