Tonight we saw a television commercial for the newest version of Monopoly – all electronic, without that annoying paper money. At the end of the ad, the smirking child actress says: “Fast and without cash–that’s how I play. How do YOU play Monopoly?” Perhaps I’m a traditionalist, but the financial turmoil of the past year makes me think that perhaps “fast and without cash” is perhaps the wrong lesson.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @CECAdvocacy: U.S. Senate may vote tomorrow on health care repeal. Contact your Senators TODAY to #ProtectMedicaid #NoCutsNoCaps https:/… 11 minutes ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: Wow. Catholic nuns: this is the "most harmful legislation for American families in our lifetimes"; it is "simply immoral"… 13 minutes ago
- RT @calparks: Don't leave your friends out of our Chipotle fundraiser this Thursday: calparks.org/donations/chip… twitter.com/bustle/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: AHCA. BCRA. Motion to proceed. Repeal-only. Doesn't matter. All = HIGHER costs & LESS coverage for millions of Americans… 1 day ago
- RT @JesseFFerguson: BREAKING for MONDAY -- "Thousands of nuns urge senators to vote against Obamacare repeal" usatoday.com/story/news/pol… 1 day ago
Share this site!