Tonight we saw a television commercial for the newest version of Monopoly – all electronic, without that annoying paper money. At the end of the ad, the smirking child actress says: “Fast and without cash–that’s how I play. How do YOU play Monopoly?” Perhaps I’m a traditionalist, but the financial turmoil of the past year makes me think that perhaps “fast and without cash” is perhaps the wrong lesson.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- My friend @KimberlyEllis10 ran strong for #CAdem chair but lost in a squeaker. @EricBauman please help heal party and WIN 2018 House races! 1 day ago
- RT @KimberlyEllis10: Stop by our booth and pick up your #KimberlyEllis swag! #KimberlyIsWithUs https://t.co/NcoEesqe64 1 day ago
- So excited to see my @SFParksAlliance friends this morning at #2017osc! #parkpeopleareawesome @calparks https://t.co/vlgsbDTTwU 4 days ago
- RT @Adrian_Benepe: Which US city has best #park access? Hint: It's by the Bay sfchronicle.com/bayarea/articl… @NYCRobyn @CityParksAll @NYRP @SFPark… 5 days ago
- listening to @jonlovett and @PodSaveAmerica & what I'm getting: Focus on resisting worst abuses of Trump and WINNING in 2018. 6 days ago
Share this site!