Tonight we saw a television commercial for the newest version of Monopoly – all electronic, without that annoying paper money. At the end of the ad, the smirking child actress says: “Fast and without cash–that’s how I play. How do YOU play Monopoly?” Perhaps I’m a traditionalist, but the financial turmoil of the past year makes me think that perhaps “fast and without cash” is perhaps the wrong lesson.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @calparks I really enjoyed meeting Congressman Pete McCloskey recently - he helped organize the first Earth Day! https://t.co/ErtYrMYAQu 43 minutes ago
- Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. nytimes.com/2019/12/08/us/… via @NYTimes 1 day ago
- Hilariously 2019 LA. twitter.com/karaswisher/st… 3 days ago
- such a great story. twitter.com/calparks/statu… 4 days ago
- So sweet. twitter.com/MatthewACherry… 4 days ago
Share this site!