There will be some tough decisions to make if the Legislature and the governor push through threatened cuts in state school funding, newcomer Norton said.
She anticipates discussions and perhaps even disagreements, but she doesn’t expect acrimony on the school board – something that has been a political constant in years past.
“Everybody feels like we all need to be in the same boat and rowing in the same direction,” Norton said. “Everybody knows divided we fail and together we really have a shot.”
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @sfgwhsalumni: Ever wanted to thank your teacher? July 22's your chance! Teacher Appreciation Event to feature over 2 dozen teachers/coa… 2 days ago
- RT @krassenstein: Barack Obama wears a tan suit in public and Fox News flips out Melania Trump wears a tan Jacket which reads "I Don't Rea… 2 days ago
- RT @TVietor08: This man has been an American hero for 60+ years twitter.com/ABC/status/100… 2 days ago
- Thread: twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSE… 2 days ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Folk-singer Buddy Mondlock got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion after a car accident in 1981. After decades being turn… 2 days ago
Share this site!