There will be some tough decisions to make if the Legislature and the governor push through threatened cuts in state school funding, newcomer Norton said.
She anticipates discussions and perhaps even disagreements, but she doesn’t expect acrimony on the school board – something that has been a political constant in years past.
“Everybody feels like we all need to be in the same boat and rowing in the same direction,” Norton said. “Everybody knows divided we fail and together we really have a shot.”
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Hey @jonlovett um @danpfeiffer said you are in charge of the shirts. Been waiting for #friendofthepod shirt for like EVER ?? @crookedmedia 4 hours ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Called in to chat with @PodSaveAmerica about Senate's mean #Trumpcare draft. Be sure to listen to today’s episode! https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @bettinasays: This quote sums up why I'm working for @calparks #ParkAdvocacyDay twitter.com/CA_Outdoors/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @bettinasays: Since I just casually tweeted about my new job yesterday, here's a thing I curated from my first program event! https://t.… 1 day ago
- That was fun :) twitter.com/calparks/statu… 1 day ago
Share this site!