There will be some tough decisions to make if the Legislature and the governor push through threatened cuts in state school funding, newcomer Norton said.
She anticipates discussions and perhaps even disagreements, but she doesn’t expect acrimony on the school board – something that has been a political constant in years past.
“Everybody feels like we all need to be in the same boat and rowing in the same direction,” Norton said. “Everybody knows divided we fail and together we really have a shot.”
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Wearing a mask protects others - some of us may be carriers and not know it! twitter.com/alimcollins/st… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: This video of Lindsey Graham shitting all over himself publicly is now at 893,000 views. Please continue to retweet. h… 2 days ago
- Beautiful! twitter.com/recparksf/stat… 3 days ago
- @paulhogarth Mount Sutro 3 days ago
- So proud of my brother from another mother Mark Harrington! twitter.com/peterstaley/st… 3 days ago
Share this site!