There will be some tough decisions to make if the Legislature and the governor push through threatened cuts in state school funding, newcomer Norton said.
She anticipates discussions and perhaps even disagreements, but she doesn’t expect acrimony on the school board – something that has been a political constant in years past.
“Everybody feels like we all need to be in the same boat and rowing in the same direction,” Norton said. “Everybody knows divided we fail and together we really have a shot.”
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @60Minutes @andersoncooper can you post the “earth’s greatest hits” playlist? 13 hours ago
- @JspiderSF I saw the opposite recently (dodgers cap with SF logo) 2 days ago
- RT @kateleth: good statements for men to practice: 1) I’m sorry 2) I shouldn’t have done that 3) no problem, goodnight 4) dude, don’t say t… 2 days ago
- Americans Are Putting Down the Soda Pop via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/14/hea… 2 days ago
- RT @ByRosenberg: San Francisco suburb of Burlingame balks at apartments 2 blocks from train station, even after developer shrinks the proje… 4 days ago
Share this site!