On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 8 hours ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 9 hours ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 1 day ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 1 day ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 2 days ago
Share this site!