On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @hollyemartinez: Come join us tomorrow at Rio de Los Angeles. Excited to join @lariverparks and volunteers for this important #MLKDayof… 13 hours ago
- RT @rachelvailbooks: @benwikler @jennyhan I've been writing fiction for kids for 30 years and would never include a plot touching on any of… 13 hours ago
- RT @SFUSDSchoolFood: If your family is impacted by the government shut down you can apply for free & reduced price meals at any time. You c… 1 day ago
- @ldunlop @rexparker @NYT_Crossword You mean REDRUM! 1 day ago
- @jilltucker I am so sad about this! 1 day ago
Share this site!