On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @OutdoorAfro: Activities will begin on Sunday, May 31 with #BlackInNature “to celebrate Black nature enthusiasts everywhere.” A two-hour… 5 hours ago
- @FitzTheReporter Representing your homemade doggie mask! Stay safe. 19 hours ago
- RT @calparks: “Every person deserves the right to improve their mental and physical health through time outdoors. Whether for walking, jogg… 1 day ago
- Nobody watches it anymore. RT America cancelled after disastrous final season | The Chaser chaser.com.au/world/america-… 1 day ago
- @hknightsf @sfchronicle @Lea_Suzuki Congratulations @Lea_Suzuki !! 1 day ago
Share this site!