On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TeamPelosi: Here’s where we’re at: Republicans – who control the House, Senate, and WH – are on the verge of making #TrumpShutdown a… 1 day ago
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 1 day ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 2 days ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 4 days ago
Share this site!