On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: For 10 years now, @OutdoorAfro has connected thousands of Californians to parks in an unprecedented way. We are so happy to b… 9 hours ago
- Maybe a small bit of good will come from tragedy? Do your thing, Twitter. twitter.com/brookeawindsor… 1 day ago
- @sf_robin Did you go to the one on Kearny? Supposedly one opening on Market and 2nd. 1 day ago
- RT @calparks: CA’s health and wellness has a friend in the parks system. Research suggests that mood disorders can be improved by time spen… 2 days ago
- RT @calparks: Thank you @AsmMarcLevine for being a leader and environmental steward for California's state parks and joining us at our #Ear… 2 days ago
Share this site!