On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I've tried to write a comment for this tweet and I can't. I can't. Words like raw, searing, horror, tragedy do not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @calparks I really enjoyed meeting Congressman Pete McCloskey recently - he helped organize the first Earth Day! https://t.co/ErtYrMYAQu 19 hours ago
- Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. nytimes.com/2019/12/08/us/… via @NYTimes 2 days ago
- Hilariously 2019 LA. twitter.com/karaswisher/st… 4 days ago
- such a great story. twitter.com/calparks/statu… 4 days ago
Share this site!