On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @terrapin_sf @michfit So handsome! 6 hours ago
- Opening new parks is important, but so is taking care of the parks we have! mercurynews.com/2019/05/21/opi… @calparks 6 hours ago
- Loving Elizabeth Warren these days! Not committing to s horse yet, instead giving $ to a few candidates who seem pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @terrapin_sf @michfit look what popped up from two years ago! https://t.co/jfhkTkI0js 23 hours ago
- RT @drvox: Good lord this is enraging. The lawmaker in question is Anthony @Portantino. Maybe he can tell us why this weak-ass "awareness"… 3 days ago
Share this site!