On Tuesday, Feb. 3, United Educators of San Francisco is holding a rally at City Hall to protest education budget cuts. Come stand with our teachers, parents and community members to send a message that we will not tolerate any more cuts to our schools!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @colvinj: "What is confusing to me is that these two plans are moving forward apace without any consideration of the working parents who… 7 hours ago
- @coolgrey @LondonBreed I'd be good with that too . 19 hours ago
- .@LondonBreed can we be Canadian for real please? twitter.com/coolgrey/statu… 19 hours ago
- fascinating statistics twitter.com/OCEIA_SF/statu… 20 hours ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: Wearing a mask is a sign of toughness. Of resolve. A sign of someone who gives a damn. Who wants to solve a problem. Who… 1 day ago
Share this site!