The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: "These are places at your doorstep, within arm's reach, that we're really trying to help bridge those connections and make th… 10 hours ago
- @stevoncook Congratulations! 1 day ago
- SF parents, concerned about vaping and your teen? This town hall meeting sounds really on point. twitter.com/SFUSDBeWell/st… 1 day ago
- I am truly shocked that a campaign thinks this is even remotely okay. twitter.com/shamannwalton/… 2 days ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/SFUSDSchoolFoo… 4 days ago
Share this site!