The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I got one! I am voting #YesonC but this is still pretty funny. https://t.co/zdLJhSkt68 1 day ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Stacey Abrams has more experience in elected office—more than 17 years—than does Brian Kemp (nearly 13). She is vastly bett… 1 day ago
- I am so sorry for the violence that you and your classmates have experienced. #neveragain. #GunControl twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/s… 1 day ago
- Terrifying. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE! —> What if the Republicans Win Everything Again? via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2R1TAPP?smid=n… 1 day ago
- RT @staceyabrams: If success is suppressing eligible voters, leaking our Social Security numbers, and pointing a shotgun at a child on TV,… 1 day ago
Share this site!