The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TVietor08: John Bolton as National Security Advisor is the worst case scenario. Trump campaigned against the disastrous decision to inv… 3 hours ago
- RT @SFUnified: ENROLLMENT FACT! You must register for your assigned school by April 6 IN PERSON at the school in order to secure your child… 1 day ago
- Watching this is so comforting. twitter.com/MrRogersMovie/… 2 days ago
- As a woman who will (hopefully) be elderly one day, thank you. twitter.com/sciam/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @rachelswan: Harsh letter from Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White to @AaronPeskin “...your actions were distracting and obstructive.” https:… 2 days ago
Share this site!