The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @morninggloria: Out-of-my-ass prediction: Trump is gonna fire Mueller on Christmas Eve, thus ruining Christmas 13 hours ago
- RT @calparks: We took a short break from our work to celebrate each other and the season during our staff holiday party! https://t.co/hTZpO… 1 day ago
- RT @kate_sheppard: As an elderly millennial, I am too afraid to actually read this. But you should. highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/po… 2 days ago
- RT @SenFeinstein: Today is the fifth anniversary of the mass shooting at #SandyHook Elementary School. Twenty children and six educators we… 2 days ago
- @anniebsf You are a funny woman. 3 days ago
Share this site!