The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @feministabulous: Youth voter registration went up 41% in Florida after Parkland miamiherald.com/news/politics-… 🙏🏼@davidhogg111 15 hours ago
- RT @KarlTheFog: Today's SF forecast: • You'll get cold, put on hoodie • You'll get sweaty, take off hoodie • You'll stop to sit down, get… 16 hours ago
- The bartender just asked if I’m driving (I’m not). I guess it might be time for the check! 2 days ago
- RT @ValisJason: The Ethics Commission made the wrong decision. Ethics isn’t about enforcing arbitrary paperwork rules. This decision (and s… 2 days ago
- RT @calparks: We are so excited for Parks California to be joining this field! See our Executive Director Rachel Norton's letter to the edi… 2 days ago
Share this site!