The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @hollyemartinez: Excited for this! So important that @calparks and @VisitCA join forces to shed light on this important topic. Sign up t… 4 hours ago
- Wow. This is a big break. twitter.com/brennanspiegel… 12 hours ago
- @TayloryyDiana Let me know when you're ready to dig in. Lots of suggestions! It was more complex to learn than I ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It is extremely reassuring to know that if everything else goes to shit, all I need is flour, water, salt and an ov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is shocking and makes me so sad. Maybe it's just me, but the video also makes me wonder - how many of these pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!