The Inclusion Task Force, a loosely-organized group of teachers, parents and othe community members who care about fully including kids with disabilities into San Francisco schools, has created a survey for families to describe their experiences in our inclusion programs. Download the survey here (MS Word document), fill it out, and email it back to the address in the instructions. Your responses will be kept confidential. Thanks for your help!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- So great to meet a @BarnardCollege alumna while volunteering in Los Angeles SHP! Idera is class of 2015, I am cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- People power in parks! Almost 30 bags of invasive species cleared in just 2 hours! @calparks Thank you @C5LA! https://t.co/HxBL0OajuG 1 day ago
- The students of @C5LA have done an amazing job! - 20+ bags of invasive species cleared! 1 day ago
- Future park stewards at work! #Volunteering @LASHP @calparks https://t.co/nlGAaVHVj6 1 day ago
- About to get started with 100+ teens stewarding our @LASHP ! #volunteering @calparks https://t.co/0PLhSczvTZ 1 day ago
Share this site!