The California School Boards Association has a helpful summary of the budget compromise that was (finally) passed this morning. We’ve been working with these assumptions, so while I don’t have a rundown yet on what the budget deal means for SFUSD, we should have one soon.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Wearing a mask protects others - some of us may be carriers and not know it! twitter.com/alimcollins/st… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: This video of Lindsey Graham shitting all over himself publicly is now at 893,000 views. Please continue to retweet. h… 2 days ago
- Beautiful! twitter.com/recparksf/stat… 3 days ago
- @paulhogarth Mount Sutro 3 days ago
- So proud of my brother from another mother Mark Harrington! twitter.com/peterstaley/st… 3 days ago
Share this site!