The California School Boards Association has a helpful summary of the budget compromise that was (finally) passed this morning. We’ve been working with these assumptions, so while I don’t have a rundown yet on what the budget deal means for SFUSD, we should have one soon.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 2 days ago
- Switched from binge watching #StrangerThings to the newest @60Minutes on North Korea’s nuclear program. Real life is way scarier. 4 days ago
- RT @StevonCook: Proud to stand with my colleagues on the Board of Education and our Superintendent. Lets get this parcel tax passed to get… 4 days ago
- Guilty. twitter.com/maggiefox/stat… 1 week ago
- Now I have seen everything - the @nytimes has printed the word "shithole." Uttered by a President of the United Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Share this site!