The California School Boards Association has a helpful summary of the budget compromise that was (finally) passed this morning. We’ve been working with these assumptions, so while I don’t have a rundown yet on what the budget deal means for SFUSD, we should have one soon.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: "These are places at your doorstep, within arm's reach, that we're really trying to help bridge those connections and make th… 11 hours ago
- @stevoncook Congratulations! 1 day ago
- SF parents, concerned about vaping and your teen? This town hall meeting sounds really on point. twitter.com/SFUSDBeWell/st… 1 day ago
- I am truly shocked that a campaign thinks this is even remotely okay. twitter.com/shamannwalton/… 2 days ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/SFUSDSchoolFoo… 4 days ago
Share this site!