The California School Boards Association has a helpful summary of the budget compromise that was (finally) passed this morning. We’ve been working with these assumptions, so while I don’t have a rundown yet on what the budget deal means for SFUSD, we should have one soon.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 1 day ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 1 day ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 2 days ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 2 days ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 3 days ago
Share this site!