The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @LaurenHoernlein In addition charters have an easier time counseling out SWDs, both anecdotes show, but all schools… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- @LaurenHoernlein not unfair to recount. larger point is that students with disabilities face soft discrim from char… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Grrr. SF charter school counsels out child with mild-moderate disabilities rachelnorton.com/2017/04/19/grr… 5 days ago
- The pain of the #newtown families whose children were murdered at #sandyhook is still raw. @60Minutes #guncontrol when? 1 week ago
- How many more school shootings will we tolerate before we enact meaningful gun control? #SanBernardino 2 weeks ago
Share this site!