The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @TayloryyDiana Let me know when you're ready to dig in. Lots of suggestions! It was more complex to learn than I ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- It is extremely reassuring to know that if everything else goes to shit, all I need is flour, water, salt and an ov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- This is shocking and makes me so sad. Maybe it's just me, but the video also makes me wonder - how many of these pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This is a great analysis. Thank you @TheAtlantic and @radiofreeTom ! RT Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- More info on curbside pickup at Green Apple Books! twitter.com/GreenAppleBook… 17 hours ago
Share this site!