The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I got one! I am voting #YesonC but this is still pretty funny. https://t.co/zdLJhSkt68 1 day ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Stacey Abrams has more experience in elected office—more than 17 years—than does Brian Kemp (nearly 13). She is vastly bett… 1 day ago
- I am so sorry for the violence that you and your classmates have experienced. #neveragain. #GunControl twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/s… 1 day ago
- Terrifying. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE! —> What if the Republicans Win Everything Again? via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2R1TAPP?smid=n… 1 day ago
- RT @staceyabrams: If success is suppressing eligible voters, leaking our Social Security numbers, and pointing a shotgun at a child on TV,… 1 day ago
Share this site!