The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @prozan @NYTimesWordplay Oh I'm all about the minis. Try to do them in less than one minute. 1 day ago
- RT @LEJ_EcoStewards: We greatly enjoyed our recent Eco-Adventure program with Bessie Carmichael Middle School. 50 students spent the mornin… 2 days ago
- I have so many people to thank! https://t.co/8bb8Q5ApVj 3 days ago
- I really wish there was a Prince of Whales. 5 days ago
- RT @ChildrenNature: Nkrumah Frazier had an #outdoor #childhood. But, as a dad, he realized his own children were growing up without the sa… 5 days ago
Share this site!