The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TVietor08: John Bolton as National Security Advisor is the worst case scenario. Trump campaigned against the disastrous decision to inv… 4 hours ago
- RT @SFUnified: ENROLLMENT FACT! You must register for your assigned school by April 6 IN PERSON at the school in order to secure your child… 1 day ago
- Watching this is so comforting. twitter.com/MrRogersMovie/… 2 days ago
- As a woman who will (hopefully) be elderly one day, thank you. twitter.com/sciam/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @rachelswan: Harsh letter from Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White to @AaronPeskin “...your actions were distracting and obstructive.” https:… 2 days ago
Share this site!