The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: https://t.co/D9Dt3LIRRv 10 hours ago
- RT @ava: I love Alabama. It's my father's home state. My sisters and brother live there today. I made a film about its beloved city, Selma.… 2 days ago
- @NewYorker @tigerbeat Everyone please retweet this in honor of our narcissist-in-chief 2 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Donald Trump appeared to dominate Twitter, but none of the year’s ten most-retweeted tweets was written by him: https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Loving this thread! twitter.com/jillehughes/st… 2 days ago
Share this site!