The Chronicle has a nice feature today on a class of Kindergartners who enrolled at George Washington Carver Elementary School in the 1995-96 school year. Through extensive reporting, the Chronicle found all but a handful of the students, and reports on what became of them — comparing what actually happened with state statistics that predicted at least a third would fail to graduate from high school.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @drvox: Good lord this is enraging. The lawmaker in question is Anthony @Portantino. Maybe he can tell us why this weak-ass "awareness"… 1 day ago
- I just did this and it took 3 minutes. If you support #SB50, please make these calls! twitter.com/kimmaicutler/s… 1 day ago
- Well-deserved, Dennis! twitter.com/dennisherrera/… 1 day ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/G_InTheCity/st… 1 day ago
- This makes me SO happy. twitter.com/RockWalkLondon… 2 days ago
Share this site!