The former Chancellor and two current admininistrators of San Francisco’s City College were charged today with using college funds for illegal political and personal expenses. It’s always sobering to hear about misuse of public funds, and it makes me want to look deeper into our own mechanisms for overseeing expenses. Having volunteered on a number of SFUSD campaigns, I am certain we have followed the letter and spirit of the law to fundraise for our political campaigns. Still, news like today’s reminds me that anything can happen, and that it’s important to be continually vigilant when overseeing the spending of public monies.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Wow. This is a big break. twitter.com/brennanspiegel… 6 hours ago
- @TayloryyDiana Let me know when you're ready to dig in. Lots of suggestions! It was more complex to learn than I ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- It is extremely reassuring to know that if everything else goes to shit, all I need is flour, water, salt and an ov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is shocking and makes me so sad. Maybe it's just me, but the video also makes me wonder - how many of these pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is a great analysis. Thank you @TheAtlantic and @radiofreeTom ! RT Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!