Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @nytimes: The Supreme Court ruled that schools may not settle for minimal educational progress by disabled students https://t.co/l2a3tiP… 2 hours ago
- At @SFDemocrats monthly meeting where my @EmergeCA girl @KimberlyEllis10 is about to speak! When #wonenrun #womenwin 3 hours ago
- RT @SFParksAlliance: On April 5 @WholeFoods is donating 5% from all SF stores to #LetsPlaySF! ~ a playgrounds initiative led by the Parks A… 4 hours ago
- RT @UESF: 2017 UESF scholarships for graduating seniors now available! Applications due April 14! Please help spread the word! https://t.co… 2 days ago
- @jenniferdances @SFUnified that is a question that is being explored, I'm told. 3 days ago
Share this site!