Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I got one! I am voting #YesonC but this is still pretty funny. https://t.co/zdLJhSkt68 1 day ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Stacey Abrams has more experience in elected office—more than 17 years—than does Brian Kemp (nearly 13). She is vastly bett… 1 day ago
- I am so sorry for the violence that you and your classmates have experienced. #neveragain. #GunControl twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/s… 1 day ago
- Terrifying. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE! —> What if the Republicans Win Everything Again? via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2R1TAPP?smid=n… 1 day ago
- RT @staceyabrams: If success is suppressing eligible voters, leaking our Social Security numbers, and pointing a shotgun at a child on TV,… 1 day ago
Share this site!