Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @wafoli: Why do your neighbors have outsize control over what you do with your home? Great question, I’m glad you asked! https://t.co/XP… 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidJollyFL: Next up, Melania holds a presser to say she thought her jacket said "I really do care" not "I really don't care". 18 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Former FBI Director James Comey is urging "all who believe in this country's values" to vote for Democrats in the upcoming midterm… 18 hours ago
- RT @AnchorBrewing: It's #California Tuesday at Anchor! What's that mean? Locals can stop by here at the brewery for 50% off California Lage… 22 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener Hey @jonfavs @crookedmedia @jonlovett @TVietor08 - State Senator Scott Wiener is a FRIEND OF THE POD! 22 hours ago
Share this site!