Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- .@calparks just wrote a blog post about this cool place! calparks.org/blog/explore-c… twitter.com/castateparks/s… 1 day ago
- @calparks @SPUR_Urbanist @UCLAIoES Thank you Literacy for Environmental Justice for showing up with us! 2 days ago
- I guess it’s on.wouldnt have predicted this! twitter.com/hknightsf/stat… 4 days ago
- Oh no! The end of an institution twitter.com/joelmsiegel/st… 4 days ago
- @mrhealthteacher sigh. 5 days ago
Share this site!