Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 10 hours ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 17 hours ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 3 days ago
- Switched from binge watching #StrangerThings to the newest @60Minutes on North Korea’s nuclear program. Real life is way scarier. 5 days ago
Share this site!