Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @hollyemartinez: Come join us tomorrow at Rio de Los Angeles. Excited to join @lariverparks and volunteers for this important #MLKDayof… 13 hours ago
- RT @rachelvailbooks: @benwikler @jennyhan I've been writing fiction for kids for 30 years and would never include a plot touching on any of… 13 hours ago
- RT @SFUSDSchoolFood: If your family is impacted by the government shut down you can apply for free & reduced price meals at any time. You c… 1 day ago
- @ldunlop @rexparker @NYT_Crossword You mean REDRUM! 1 day ago
- @jilltucker I am so sad about this! 1 day ago
Share this site!