Last week I posted figures from CDE on the special education achievement gap. But tonight I learned from Dr. Ritu Khanna, our Executive Director of Research, Planning and Accountability, that the CDE has pulled ALL of its special education results to recalculate them due to some unspecified error (not just with SFUSD’s numbers, but the entire state’s!). So I’ve redacted the information in the earlier post and will repost updates when available. If I don’t get to it within a month, someone remind me to ask for updates.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @LondonBreed: Thank you Sing Tao News for hosting last night's Mayoral Forum, and allowing me to share my plans for addressing the issue… 14 hours ago
- @lafayettesfusd @CAStateParks @SFUSD_Science My worlds are colliding! @calparks @CAStateParks 17 hours ago
- So cool!!!! twitter.com/lafayettesfusd… 17 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener @NancySkinnerCA Thank you for your leadership on this @Scott_Wiener 1 day ago
- @bettinasays OMG. I am so sorry. Hopefully you told her and her friends to go away. 5 days ago
Share this site!