This past July I attended “Rebuilding California: From the Ground Up,” a joint summit of representatives from cities, counties and school districts. Now the joint task force has posted an interesting and very comprehensive summary document (PDF) of the themes they heard from participants in the conference, as well as a pretty thorough selection of powerpoints and video from the event (the UI could be better: to find the materials on the CCS home page, scroll down to the box with the big “Rebuilding California” headline).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @smarick: What a read. A Pulitzer-winning reporter cleaning a greasy spoon's grill and a meditation on the state of Detroit, journalism,… 1 day ago
- RT @2Latina: SO to the @calparks staff and my fellow Trustees for championing @CAStateParks, the largest park system in the country. #opens… 1 day ago
- NO NO NO NO!!! Show Starring Avenatti and Scaramucci Is Being Pitched to Television Executives via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2GsBUY3 2 days ago
- @2Latina @CAStateParks @calparks @LASHP Thank you @2Latina for your heartfelt advocacy on behalf of parks and commu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @2Latina: Proud of this @CAStateParks and @calparks partnership. The @LASHP was truly created by people power. @rpnorton #dtla https://t… 2 days ago
Share this site!