This past July I attended “Rebuilding California: From the Ground Up,” a joint summit of representatives from cities, counties and school districts. Now the joint task force has posted an interesting and very comprehensive summary document (PDF) of the themes they heard from participants in the conference, as well as a pretty thorough selection of powerpoints and video from the event (the UI could be better: to find the materials on the CCS home page, scroll down to the box with the big “Rebuilding California” headline).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- mmmm-huh. #StopKavanaugh twitter.com/petridishes/st… 10 hours ago
- disgusting. twitter.com/sean_r_owen/st… 10 hours ago
- Wonderful piece! @calparks twitter.com/KQED/status/10… 10 hours ago
- RT @annehelen: "Good" dads can abuse women "Amazing teachers" can abuse women Dudes who drive carpool can abuse women Beloved grandpas ca… 1 day ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: Maine's largest newspaper: Susan Collins mistakes free speech for bribery. #mepolitics pressherald.com/2018/09/13/our… 2 days ago
Share this site!