This past July I attended “Rebuilding California: From the Ground Up,” a joint summit of representatives from cities, counties and school districts. Now the joint task force has posted an interesting and very comprehensive summary document (PDF) of the themes they heard from participants in the conference, as well as a pretty thorough selection of powerpoints and video from the event (the UI could be better: to find the materials on the CCS home page, scroll down to the box with the big “Rebuilding California” headline).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TeamPelosi: Here’s where we’re at: Republicans – who control the House, Senate, and WH – are on the verge of making #TrumpShutdown a… 2 days ago
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 3 days ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 3 days ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 6 days ago
Share this site!