You know you’re in the realm of the A-list when omnipresent local treasure Bill Wilson snaps your photo at a luncheon. Carlos and I were chatting at the Geary Boulevard Merchants Association lunch when Bill happened along with his camera.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @RecParkSF: Sad news. Sections of Koret Children's Playground in Golden Gate Park are closed today due to terrible acts of vandalism...… 11 hours ago
- RT @myongleigh: We came, we marched, we were proud! SFUSD hitting the streets for SF Pride. 🏳️🌈❤️👊 https://t.co/oTQ3n6EeeS 11 hours ago
- RT @SupervisorTang: One of my favorite things about PRIDE Parade day is checking out what President @LondonBreed is wearing - she is rockin… 13 hours ago
- RT @StevonCook: We're blessed to live in the City of San Francisco. #HappyPride2017 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈 twitter.com/msklafter/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @robdelaney: Hi there. I'm Mitch McConnell. When I'm not having disabled people arrested for protesting a bill that will kill them, my h… 1 day ago
Share this site!