The agenda for the next meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment has been posted; the meeting will take place Monday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. in the Board room. Generally these meetings have been streamed at SFGov-TV so I would imagine this one will be as well, though I haven’t checked on that.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @townhallproject: McCain would not be coming back if McConnell wasn't extremely close. Please call, ESPECIALLY if you're in NV, AK, WV,… 6 minutes ago
- RT @paulkrugman: Remember, the attempt by Republicans to use secrets and lies to take away health care for millions has nothing to do with… 12 minutes ago
- RT @yayayarndiva: Opioid Treatment Funds In Senate Bill Would Fall Far Short Of Needs khn.org/NzUyMzAx via @khnews 16 minutes ago
- Please #staystrong @SenCapito @lisamurkowski - our health care is depending on you to remember that you didn't go to DC to hurt people. 16 minutes ago
- RT @CECAdvocacy: U.S. Senate may vote tomorrow on health care repeal. Contact your Senators TODAY to #ProtectMedicaid #NoCutsNoCaps https:/… 19 minutes ago
Share this site!