The agenda for the next meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment has been posted; the meeting will take place Monday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. in the Board room. Generally these meetings have been streamed at SFGov-TV so I would imagine this one will be as well, though I haven’t checked on that.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: "These are places at your doorstep, within arm's reach, that we're really trying to help bridge those connections and make th… 9 hours ago
- @stevoncook Congratulations! 1 day ago
- SF parents, concerned about vaping and your teen? This town hall meeting sounds really on point. twitter.com/SFUSDBeWell/st… 1 day ago
- I am truly shocked that a campaign thinks this is even remotely okay. twitter.com/shamannwalton/… 2 days ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/SFUSDSchoolFoo… 4 days ago
Share this site!