The agenda for the next meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment has been posted; the meeting will take place Monday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. in the Board room. Generally these meetings have been streamed at SFGov-TV so I would imagine this one will be as well, though I haven’t checked on that.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @hollyemartinez: Excited for this! So important that @calparks and @VisitCA join forces to shed light on this important topic. Sign up t… 3 hours ago
- Wow. This is a big break. twitter.com/brennanspiegel… 12 hours ago
- @TayloryyDiana Let me know when you're ready to dig in. Lots of suggestions! It was more complex to learn than I ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It is extremely reassuring to know that if everything else goes to shit, all I need is flour, water, salt and an ov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is shocking and makes me so sad. Maybe it's just me, but the video also makes me wonder - how many of these pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!