The agenda for the next meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment has been posted; the meeting will take place Monday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. in the Board room. Generally these meetings have been streamed at SFGov-TV so I would imagine this one will be as well, though I haven’t checked on that.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @anniebsf +1 44 minutes ago
- Great guide for new San Franciscans! RT How to be a more engaged citizen in San Francisco - Michael Rhodes - Medium medium.com/@Perambulation… 1 hour ago
- So sickening. twitter.com/billkristol/st… 1 hour ago
- @BarnardCollege 3 - and the library looks amazing! It's gotten quite a facelift since the 1980s 1 hour ago
- RT @SPUR_Urbanist: This Thursday, we're co-presenting a panel with @calparks to explore how we can provide urban park access to all. The… 18 hours ago
Share this site!