The agenda for the next meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment has been posted; the meeting will take place Monday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. in the Board room. Generally these meetings have been streamed at SFGov-TV so I would imagine this one will be as well, though I haven’t checked on that.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: Thanks for being champions for California’s state parks! twitter.com/allagashbrewin… 1 day ago
- RT @jojorosholm: The note I left my East Wing successor, now @PressSec Stephanie Grisham. twitter.com/abbydphillip/s… https://t.co/vkNrXl32PZ 1 day ago
- @mrhealthteacher @PPSSFBoardWatch @SFUnified Yes. 1 day ago
- @lauraetam @SFElections @SFUnified I'm sorry. 2 days ago
- So great to meet a @BarnardCollege alumna while volunteering in Los Angeles SHP! Idera is class of 2015, I am cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Share this site!