The weekly newsletter of the Public Education Network is a great roundup of education news and information from all over the country, and this week’s is no exception. In addition to updates on the new Race to the Top (RttT is becoming the standard acronym) regulations, there is a link to an intriguing study comparing inter-district desegregation programs to intra-district programs and finding that inter-district approaches have had better success over time. There is also a very interesting-sounding study of the Harlem Children’s Zone and its effect on educational outcomes.
Read the most recent issue of the Newsblast>>>>
Subscribe to the Newsblast>>>>
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @jonlovett you'll be needing a new topic for the rant wheel now. But can we talk about Handmaid's Tale? Really frea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Love this soon-to-be #SFUSDGrad! @SFUnified https://t.co/devuvB9ND5 1 day ago
- @sfmta_muni thanks for the info! 1 day ago
- @sfmta_muni The first two were full, ok, but a train with three passengers passing a stop crowded with folks that h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Thanks a lot @sfmta_muni just passed by THREE F trains at Chestnut and Sansome. Last one was EMPTY. 1 day ago
Share this site!