The weekly newsletter of the Public Education Network is a great roundup of education news and information from all over the country, and this week’s is no exception. In addition to updates on the new Race to the Top (RttT is becoming the standard acronym) regulations, there is a link to an intriguing study comparing inter-district desegregation programs to intra-district programs and finding that inter-district approaches have had better success over time. There is also a very interesting-sounding study of the Harlem Children’s Zone and its effect on educational outcomes.
Read the most recent issue of the Newsblast>>>>
Subscribe to the Newsblast>>>>
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 10 hours ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 17 hours ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 3 days ago
- Switched from binge watching #StrangerThings to the newest @60Minutes on North Korea’s nuclear program. Real life is way scarier. 5 days ago
Share this site!