The weekly newsletter of the Public Education Network is a great roundup of education news and information from all over the country, and this week’s is no exception. In addition to updates on the new Race to the Top (RttT is becoming the standard acronym) regulations, there is a link to an intriguing study comparing inter-district desegregation programs to intra-district programs and finding that inter-district approaches have had better success over time. There is also a very interesting-sounding study of the Harlem Children’s Zone and its effect on educational outcomes.
Read the most recent issue of the Newsblast>>>>
Subscribe to the Newsblast>>>>
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @TayloryyDiana Let me know when you're ready to dig in. Lots of suggestions! It was more complex to learn than I ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- It is extremely reassuring to know that if everything else goes to shit, all I need is flour, water, salt and an ov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- This is shocking and makes me so sad. Maybe it's just me, but the video also makes me wonder - how many of these pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This is a great analysis. Thank you @TheAtlantic and @radiofreeTom ! RT Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- More info on curbside pickup at Green Apple Books! twitter.com/GreenAppleBook… 17 hours ago
Share this site!