The weekly newsletter of the Public Education Network is a great roundup of education news and information from all over the country, and this week’s is no exception. In addition to updates on the new Race to the Top (RttT is becoming the standard acronym) regulations, there is a link to an intriguing study comparing inter-district desegregation programs to intra-district programs and finding that inter-district approaches have had better success over time. There is also a very interesting-sounding study of the Harlem Children’s Zone and its effect on educational outcomes.
Read the most recent issue of the Newsblast>>>>
Subscribe to the Newsblast>>>>
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Good analysis from @esksf twitter.com/valisjason/sta… 16 hours ago
- @ArmandDoma 👏 👏 👏 18 hours ago
- What a great post from @danrademacher - thank you both for all you do! We at @calparks were thrilled to work with y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @ArmandDoma Thank you ! I appreciate your attempt to slice through the controversy. (Seriously: people need to calm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @FitzTheReporter Awww. Dogs help. 2 days ago
Share this site!