Today’s little viral happening on the Web is “Thank taxes!” (on Twitter, it’s #ThankTaxes). I’m thankful for taxes that pay for lots of services my family and I depend on, but particularly . . . SCHOOLS! The folks over at California Budget Project have a nice list of things to be thankful for, too.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- If you’re a veteran, CA state parks are free for you today! twitter.com/castateparks/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @Scott_Wiener: Trump says California wildfires result from the state’s “gross mismanagement of the forests.” Fact check: 1. The federa… 10 hours ago
- @davidhogg111 @Emma4Change Happy birthday @emma4change! Your birthday is the same as my lovely daughter’s. 10 hours ago
- RT @alexanderrusso: Opinion | Why I Dread Returning to an American Public School - The New York Times ow.ly/54Fo30mzD8r 1 day ago
- RT @stanthonysf: UPDATE: our Emergency Shelter, opened to protect the homeless members of our community from the unhealthy air in San Franc… 1 day ago
Share this site!