Interesting. I hit “publish” on my last post — a kind-of rant on the Obama Admininstration’s approach to chronically low-performing schools–and got into the car to drive to a meeting, only to hear Education Secretary Arne Duncan on NPR’s Talk of the Nation. Mainly, he kept saying that anyone who has doubts about the administration’s plans to improve persistently low-performing schools is simply upholding the status quo. Perhaps if I thought the administration had done a good job culling approaches that are actually based in research, I might agree — but they haven’t and I don’t.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @GreenAppleBooks I am coming to see Biscuit today! Do I just order on the web site for same day pickup? 18 minutes ago
- Wearing a mask protects others - some of us may be carriers and not know it! twitter.com/alimcollins/st… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: This video of Lindsey Graham shitting all over himself publicly is now at 893,000 views. Please continue to retweet. h… 2 days ago
- Beautiful! twitter.com/recparksf/stat… 3 days ago
- @paulhogarth Mount Sutro 3 days ago
Share this site!