Interesting. I hit “publish” on my last post — a kind-of rant on the Obama Admininstration’s approach to chronically low-performing schools–and got into the car to drive to a meeting, only to hear Education Secretary Arne Duncan on NPR’s Talk of the Nation. Mainly, he kept saying that anyone who has doubts about the administration’s plans to improve persistently low-performing schools is simply upholding the status quo. Perhaps if I thought the administration had done a good job culling approaches that are actually based in research, I might agree — but they haven’t and I don’t.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TeamPelosi: Here’s where we’re at: Republicans – who control the House, Senate, and WH – are on the verge of making #TrumpShutdown a… 2 days ago
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 3 days ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 3 days ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 6 days ago
Share this site!