Education Sector has an excellent explainer on teacher contracts that compares and contrasts the San Diego Unified School District’s contract with a typical contract used by Green Dot charter schools with its unions. The explainer goes provision by provision, covering things like teacher evaluation, pay and benefits, layoffs and dismissals and grievances and disputes.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 45 minutes ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 1 hour ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 1 day ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 1 day ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 1 day ago
Share this site!