Education Sector has an excellent explainer on teacher contracts that compares and contrasts the San Diego Unified School District’s contract with a typical contract used by Green Dot charter schools with its unions. The explainer goes provision by provision, covering things like teacher evaluation, pay and benefits, layoffs and dismissals and grievances and disputes.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- This is .... unbelievable twitter.com/yimbyaction/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @AmberTozer: English friend: What's going on in America Me: Sexual predators are trying to force women back in time and oppress them an… 3 hours ago
- I always hoped Bert & Ernie were gay twitter.com/nytimes/status… 3 hours ago
- Millennial have this THING about the post office. They don’t get it. twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 6 hours ago
- @philginsburgsf WOW twitter.com/thelowell/stat… 6 hours ago
Share this site!