Education Sector has an excellent explainer on teacher contracts that compares and contrasts the San Diego Unified School District’s contract with a typical contract used by Green Dot charter schools with its unions. The explainer goes provision by provision, covering things like teacher evaluation, pay and benefits, layoffs and dismissals and grievances and disputes.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @GreenAppleBooks @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni https://t.co/7GsJVNCww2 17 hours ago
- Yes please! All of it! @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni twitter.com/bd_wong/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @anniebsf: PSA: sfusd round 1 applications are due today. Not participating in round 1 is the primary reason people don’t get one of the… 1 day ago
- @TamikaButler Thank you for doing all you do! You're right that you don't have to be on the CTC to do it, and I kno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is infuriating. RT Battle heats up in North Bay over proposed tax extension for SMART train sfchronicle.com/bayarea/articl… 1 day ago
Share this site!