Education Sector has an excellent explainer on teacher contracts that compares and contrasts the San Diego Unified School District’s contract with a typical contract used by Green Dot charter schools with its unions. The explainer goes provision by provision, covering things like teacher evaluation, pay and benefits, layoffs and dismissals and grievances and disputes.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AARPadvocates: Stand strong, @SenDeanHeller. Do right by Nevadans & #VoteNo on the Motion to Proceed. https://t.co/dL8HhlPjL2 10 hours ago
- Even though I'm outraged, I can't really summon a lot of outrage. I mean, it's the Boy Scouts . . . I haven't liked… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- RT @robdelaney: .@SenCapito @lisamurkowski @SenDeanHeller Cute thread! Kids w/ respiratory issues on Medicaid will be among 1st to die from… 19 hours ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: @SenCapito To be clear, that means if the Senator votes no, we will thank them & let our 38 million members know they vo… 19 hours ago
- @AARPadvocates Because of this tweet, I finally joined @AARP even tho it makes me feel old! Thanks @AARPadvocates f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
Share this site!