Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- OMG. Just got an email from PGE reminding me that they could cut the power if there is a threat of sparking wildfir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @calparks: We stand in solidarity with those demanding justice for recent, atrocious crimes against members of the Black community. We r… 14 hours ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: No patriotic American should brandish or proudly celebrate the iconography of a rebellion that resulted in tremendous d… 14 hours ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Trump’s Presidency isn’t just a failure, it is a disaster unequaled in the 244 year history of the United States. Amer… 1 day ago
- @LondonBreed just want you to know I appreciate your leadership at this incredibly anxious, uncertain and angry tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!