Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @hollyemartinez: Come join us tomorrow at Rio de Los Angeles. Excited to join @lariverparks and volunteers for this important #MLKDayof… 14 hours ago
- RT @rachelvailbooks: @benwikler @jennyhan I've been writing fiction for kids for 30 years and would never include a plot touching on any of… 14 hours ago
- RT @SFUSDSchoolFood: If your family is impacted by the government shut down you can apply for free & reduced price meals at any time. You c… 1 day ago
- @ldunlop @rexparker @NYT_Crossword You mean REDRUM! 1 day ago
- @jilltucker I am so sad about this! 1 day ago
Share this site!