Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- This is flabbergasting. Just wow. twitter.com/marshall_allen… 1 day ago
- RT @calparks: A big thank you to @fort_ross for hosting our staff for a tour today. It was inspirational to hear about all the great progra… 3 days ago
- So excited for my friend Eamon O’Byrne and @SonomaLandTrust! We at @calparks are thrilled that we’re going to be wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- At Border Fields State Park on the U.S.-Mexico border today. A beautiful, yet foreboding place. @calparks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Awww - quails are so cute! twitter.com/griz1/status/1… 1 week ago
Share this site!