Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @rubin_amy: After viewing from many angles, my husband, Sal. figured out that the Latin text behind @TVietor08 & @danpfeiffer on the @Po… 8 hours ago
- I got one! I am voting #YesonC but this is still pretty funny. https://t.co/zdLJhSkt68 2 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Stacey Abrams has more experience in elected office—more than 17 years—than does Brian Kemp (nearly 13). She is vastly bett… 2 days ago
- I am so sorry for the violence that you and your classmates have experienced. #neveragain. #GunControl twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/s… 2 days ago
- Terrifying. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE! —> What if the Republicans Win Everything Again? via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2R1TAPP?smid=n… 2 days ago
Share this site!