Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AmyChristianso4: There are far too many local factors to consider when deciding our school day start times for working families. Please… 12 hours ago
- @jonlovett @RonanFarrow Don’t worry darling. You’re interesting. 1 day ago
- RT @suzyloftus: .@DoloresHuerta is one of my heroes. She is a social justice icon and I’m looking forward to partnering with her to help de… 1 day ago
- Thank you @GavinNewsom ! twitter.com/laurelrosenhal… 1 day ago
- My Congresswoman is more badass than anybody else’s. 💕 you @SpeakerPelosi !! twitter.com/speakerpelosi/… 2 days ago
Share this site!