Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- We volunteer to help others, but research shows how much it helps us, too washingtonpost.com/health/we-volu… 1 hour ago
- YES!!!!!!! twitter.com/hknightsf/stat… 1 hour ago
- @GreenAppleBooks @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni https://t.co/7GsJVNCww2 2 days ago
- Yes please! All of it! @jeffreytumlin @sfmta_muni twitter.com/bd_wong/status… 2 days ago
- RT @anniebsf: PSA: sfusd round 1 applications are due today. Not participating in round 1 is the primary reason people don’t get one of the… 3 days ago
Share this site!