Tonight’s Committee of the Whole meeting will feature the long-awaited results of the district’s special education audit. For those of you at home, the meeting isn’t being televised but the report is here (PDF). I’ll post a summary of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @wafoli: Why do your neighbors have outsize control over what you do with your home? Great question, I’m glad you asked! https://t.co/XP… 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidJollyFL: Next up, Melania holds a presser to say she thought her jacket said "I really do care" not "I really don't care". 18 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Former FBI Director James Comey is urging "all who believe in this country's values" to vote for Democrats in the upcoming midterm… 18 hours ago
- RT @AnchorBrewing: It's #California Tuesday at Anchor! What's that mean? Locals can stop by here at the brewery for 50% off California Lage… 22 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener Hey @jonfavs @crookedmedia @jonlovett @TVietor08 - State Senator Scott Wiener is a FRIEND OF THE POD! 22 hours ago
Share this site!