Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 40 minutes ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 1 hour ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 1 day ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 1 day ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 1 day ago
Share this site!