Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AARPadvocates: Stand strong, @SenDeanHeller. Do right by Nevadans & #VoteNo on the Motion to Proceed. https://t.co/dL8HhlPjL2 10 hours ago
- Even though I'm outraged, I can't really summon a lot of outrage. I mean, it's the Boy Scouts . . . I haven't liked… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- RT @robdelaney: .@SenCapito @lisamurkowski @SenDeanHeller Cute thread! Kids w/ respiratory issues on Medicaid will be among 1st to die from… 19 hours ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: @SenCapito To be clear, that means if the Senator votes no, we will thank them & let our 38 million members know they vo… 19 hours ago
- @AARPadvocates Because of this tweet, I finally joined @AARP even tho it makes me feel old! Thanks @AARPadvocates f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
Share this site!