Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @nytimes: The Supreme Court ruled that schools may not settle for minimal educational progress by disabled students https://t.co/l2a3tiP… 1 day ago
- At @SFDemocrats monthly meeting where my @EmergeCA girl @KimberlyEllis10 is about to speak! When #wonenrun #womenwin 1 day ago
- RT @SFParksAlliance: On April 5 @WholeFoods is donating 5% from all SF stores to #LetsPlaySF! ~ a playgrounds initiative led by the Parks A… 1 day ago
- RT @UESF: 2017 UESF scholarships for graduating seniors now available! Applications due April 14! Please help spread the word! https://t.co… 4 days ago
- @jenniferdances @SFUnified that is a question that is being explored, I'm told. 4 days ago
Share this site!