Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @smarick: What a read. A Pulitzer-winning reporter cleaning a greasy spoon's grill and a meditation on the state of Detroit, journalism,… 1 day ago
- RT @2Latina: SO to the @calparks staff and my fellow Trustees for championing @CAStateParks, the largest park system in the country. #opens… 1 day ago
- NO NO NO NO!!! Show Starring Avenatti and Scaramucci Is Being Pitched to Television Executives via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2GsBUY3 2 days ago
- @2Latina @CAStateParks @calparks @LASHP Thank you @2Latina for your heartfelt advocacy on behalf of parks and commu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @2Latina: Proud of this @CAStateParks and @calparks partnership. The @LASHP was truly created by people power. @rpnorton #dtla https://t… 2 days ago
Share this site!