Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @michesf @sfbos @LondonBreed I think @LondonBreed is focusing on the right things - strengthening our conservatorsh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @TamikaButler Congratulations!! @GavinNewsom great appointment! 1 day ago
- On Tuesday @stevoncook and I will introduce a resolution asking @SFUnified to take a No on Prop C position and upho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Louisemac: I find this picture so incredibly moving. This is @GretaThunberg aged 15, sat alone outside the Swedish Parliament Aug 2018… 1 day ago
- @michesf @sfbos @LondonBreed Yuck. So sorry. 1 day ago
Share this site!