Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @prozan @NYTimesWordplay Oh I'm all about the minis. Try to do them in less than one minute. 1 day ago
- RT @LEJ_EcoStewards: We greatly enjoyed our recent Eco-Adventure program with Bessie Carmichael Middle School. 50 students spent the mornin… 2 days ago
- I have so many people to thank! https://t.co/8bb8Q5ApVj 3 days ago
- I really wish there was a Prince of Whales. 5 days ago
- RT @ChildrenNature: Nkrumah Frazier had an #outdoor #childhood. But, as a dad, he realized his own children were growing up without the sa… 5 days ago
Share this site!