Last night, the SF PTA, PPS San Francisco, the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library and Chinese for Affirmative Action sponsored the final candidate forum for this year’s Board of Education election. 11 candidates are running, but only seven of the candidates attended the forum (Kim-Shree Maufas, Omar Khalif, Tom Chan and Bill Barnes were not present). The event was rebroadcast this evening on public radio station KALW, and a podcast of the entire forum is available for download on www.kalw.org.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- mmmm-huh. #StopKavanaugh twitter.com/petridishes/st… 9 hours ago
- disgusting. twitter.com/sean_r_owen/st… 9 hours ago
- Wonderful piece! @calparks twitter.com/KQED/status/10… 9 hours ago
- RT @annehelen: "Good" dads can abuse women "Amazing teachers" can abuse women Dudes who drive carpool can abuse women Beloved grandpas ca… 1 day ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: Maine's largest newspaper: Susan Collins mistakes free speech for bribery. #mepolitics pressherald.com/2018/09/13/our… 2 days ago
Share this site!