A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AmyChristianso4: There are far too many local factors to consider when deciding our school day start times for working families. Please… 6 hours ago
- @jonlovett @RonanFarrow Don’t worry darling. You’re interesting. 1 day ago
- RT @suzyloftus: .@DoloresHuerta is one of my heroes. She is a social justice icon and I’m looking forward to partnering with her to help de… 1 day ago
- Thank you @GavinNewsom ! twitter.com/laurelrosenhal… 1 day ago
- My Congresswoman is more badass than anybody else’s. 💕 you @SpeakerPelosi !! twitter.com/speakerpelosi/… 2 days ago
Share this site!