A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TopherSpiro: BREAKING: Dr. Blasey's schoolmate says Kavanaugh's assault was widely known about and discussed in high school. #mepolitic… 7 hours ago
- RT @SimchaFisher: If you don’t want men to be dragged down by decades-old accusations of rape, then you need to crack down on minutes-old a… 7 hours ago
- Amazing post. twitter.com/simchafisher/s… 7 hours ago
- RT @emmajthatcher: Hello, female high school student here. I would just like to say that the emergence of this whole "teenage boys should g… 7 hours ago
- @bettinasays Then it's even worse than I thought! 10 hours ago
Share this site!