A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Thanks @Google! And @prozan thanks for all your hard work in this! twitter.com/sundarpichai/s… 36 minutes ago
- @prozan @NYTimesWordplay Oh I'm all about the minis. Try to do them in less than one minute. 1 day ago
- RT @LEJ_EcoStewards: We greatly enjoyed our recent Eco-Adventure program with Bessie Carmichael Middle School. 50 students spent the mornin… 2 days ago
- I have so many people to thank! https://t.co/8bb8Q5ApVj 4 days ago
- I really wish there was a Prince of Whales. 5 days ago
Share this site!