A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AARPadvocates: Stand strong, @SenDeanHeller. Do right by Nevadans & #VoteNo on the Motion to Proceed. https://t.co/dL8HhlPjL2 10 hours ago
- Even though I'm outraged, I can't really summon a lot of outrage. I mean, it's the Boy Scouts . . . I haven't liked… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- RT @robdelaney: .@SenCapito @lisamurkowski @SenDeanHeller Cute thread! Kids w/ respiratory issues on Medicaid will be among 1st to die from… 19 hours ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: @SenCapito To be clear, that means if the Senator votes no, we will thank them & let our 38 million members know they vo… 19 hours ago
- @AARPadvocates Because of this tweet, I finally joined @AARP even tho it makes me feel old! Thanks @AARPadvocates f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
Share this site!