A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @nytimes: The Supreme Court ruled that schools may not settle for minimal educational progress by disabled students https://t.co/l2a3tiP… 2 hours ago
- At @SFDemocrats monthly meeting where my @EmergeCA girl @KimberlyEllis10 is about to speak! When #wonenrun #womenwin 4 hours ago
- RT @SFParksAlliance: On April 5 @WholeFoods is donating 5% from all SF stores to #LetsPlaySF! ~ a playgrounds initiative led by the Parks A… 4 hours ago
- RT @UESF: 2017 UESF scholarships for graduating seniors now available! Applications due April 14! Please help spread the word! https://t.co… 2 days ago
- @jenniferdances @SFUnified that is a question that is being explored, I'm told. 3 days ago
Share this site!