A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @DanAlexander21 Did the person have a New York accent by any chance? 51 minutes ago
- RT @TVietor08: The Mercer family funds far-right hate sites like Breitbart. Mercer's hedge fund makes millions from investors like @Columbi… 1 hour ago
- RT @terrapin_sf: Tell me again why capitalism is the better system. https://t.co/iTxJT3TwDh 1 day ago
- It’s not smoke ... it’s @KarlTheFog! 1 day ago
- RT @SF_emergency: Air Quality is Red (Unhealthy). People w/ heart/lung disease older adults & kids should avoid prolonged exertion. https:/… 1 day ago
Share this site!