I was glad to have a chance to see the 2011 Young At Art installation at the DeYoung today — it was the last day of this annual art festival celebrating the work of student artists at schools all over San Francisco (primarily public schools but some private schools enter as well). Here’s a look at some of the great artwork created by students:
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @LaurenHoernlein In addition charters have an easier time counseling out SWDs, both anecdotes show, but all schools… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- @LaurenHoernlein not unfair to recount. larger point is that students with disabilities face soft discrim from char… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Grrr. SF charter school counsels out child with mild-moderate disabilities rachelnorton.com/2017/04/19/grr… 5 days ago
- The pain of the #newtown families whose children were murdered at #sandyhook is still raw. @60Minutes #guncontrol when? 1 week ago
- How many more school shootings will we tolerate before we enact meaningful gun control? #SanBernardino 2 weeks ago
Share this site!