At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @EvanSernoffsky Oh I love love ❤️💕 this thread! 10 hours ago
- Very scary!! twitter.com/kfile/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @jonfavs: All you need to know: Right now, McConnell doesn’t even have 50 votes for a deal that doesn’t protect DREAMers. He has at… 16 hours ago
- @StevonCook My pleasure!! :-) 3 days ago
- Switched from binge watching #StrangerThings to the newest @60Minutes on North Korea’s nuclear program. Real life is way scarier. 5 days ago
Share this site!