At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @wafoli: Why do your neighbors have outsize control over what you do with your home? Great question, I’m glad you asked! https://t.co/XP… 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidJollyFL: Next up, Melania holds a presser to say she thought her jacket said "I really do care" not "I really don't care". 18 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Former FBI Director James Comey is urging "all who believe in this country's values" to vote for Democrats in the upcoming midterm… 18 hours ago
- RT @AnchorBrewing: It's #California Tuesday at Anchor! What's that mean? Locals can stop by here at the brewery for 50% off California Lage… 22 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener Hey @jonfavs @crookedmedia @jonlovett @TVietor08 - State Senator Scott Wiener is a FRIEND OF THE POD! 22 hours ago
Share this site!