At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @brynnaquillin: "I'm looking for Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, I don't see them on this stage. I did see, however...your boss, come an… 34 minutes ago
- @bettinasays twitter.com/rainah/status/… 51 minutes ago
- I gave and you should too! Today!! —>Small donors suddenly pour in to flip eight state-level seats — and legislatur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- BLUE WAVE!! Vote!!! twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @OurHomeSF: SF's Chief Economist on Prop C: "The measure will likely reduce homelessness in San Francisco, improving health outcomes a… 3 hours ago
Share this site!