At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @hollyemartinez: Come join us tomorrow at Rio de Los Angeles. Excited to join @lariverparks and volunteers for this important #MLKDayof… 2 days ago
- RT @rachelvailbooks: @benwikler @jennyhan I've been writing fiction for kids for 30 years and would never include a plot touching on any of… 2 days ago
- RT @SFUSDSchoolFood: If your family is impacted by the government shut down you can apply for free & reduced price meals at any time. You c… 3 days ago
- @ldunlop @rexparker @NYT_Crossword You mean REDRUM! 3 days ago
- @jilltucker I am so sad about this! 3 days ago
Share this site!