At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Please Donate to My Campaign!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Love this soon-to-be #SFUSDGrad! @SFUnified https://t.co/devuvB9ND5 10 hours ago
- @sfmta_muni thanks for the info! 12 hours ago
- @sfmta_muni The first two were full, ok, but a train with three passengers passing a stop crowded with folks that h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- Thanks a lot @sfmta_muni just passed by THREE F trains at Chestnut and Sansome. Last one was EMPTY. 13 hours ago
- Such a wonderful memory about Mr. Rogers. I grew up on the show and still remember how calming and sweet he was. twitter.com/Breznican/stat… 1 day ago
Share this site!