At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @drvox: Good lord this is enraging. The lawmaker in question is Anthony @Portantino. Maybe he can tell us why this weak-ass "awareness"… 1 day ago
- I just did this and it took 3 minutes. If you support #SB50, please make these calls! twitter.com/kimmaicutler/s… 1 day ago
- Well-deserved, Dennis! twitter.com/dennisherrera/… 1 day ago
- Congratulations! twitter.com/G_InTheCity/st… 1 day ago
- This makes me SO happy. twitter.com/RockWalkLondon… 2 days ago
Share this site!