At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @AmyChristianso4: There are far too many local factors to consider when deciding our school day start times for working families. Please… 11 hours ago
- @jonlovett @RonanFarrow Don’t worry darling. You’re interesting. 1 day ago
- RT @suzyloftus: .@DoloresHuerta is one of my heroes. She is a social justice icon and I’m looking forward to partnering with her to help de… 1 day ago
- Thank you @GavinNewsom ! twitter.com/laurelrosenhal… 1 day ago
- My Congresswoman is more badass than anybody else’s. 💕 you @SpeakerPelosi !! twitter.com/speakerpelosi/… 2 days ago
Share this site!