At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- This is flabbergasting. Just wow. twitter.com/marshall_allen… 3 days ago
- RT @calparks: A big thank you to @fort_ross for hosting our staff for a tour today. It was inspirational to hear about all the great progra… 5 days ago
- So excited for my friend Eamon O’Byrne and @SonomaLandTrust! We at @calparks are thrilled that we’re going to be wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- At Border Fields State Park on the U.S.-Mexico border today. A beautiful, yet foreboding place. @calparks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Awww - quails are so cute! twitter.com/griz1/status/1… 1 week ago
Share this site!