At long last, the final report on the first year of implementation of the new student assignment system is out. The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment will discuss the report on Monday evening, but for the wonks among you, here it is ahead of Monday’s meeting — 80+ pages of maps, charts and data to dig into and analyze. Leave me your thoughts in the comments!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @LondonBreed: Thank you Sing Tao News for hosting last night's Mayoral Forum, and allowing me to share my plans for addressing the issue… 14 hours ago
- @lafayettesfusd @CAStateParks @SFUSD_Science My worlds are colliding! @calparks @CAStateParks 17 hours ago
- So cool!!!! twitter.com/lafayettesfusd… 17 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener @NancySkinnerCA Thank you for your leadership on this @Scott_Wiener 1 day ago
- @bettinasays OMG. I am so sorry. Hopefully you told her and her friends to go away. 5 days ago
Share this site!