I’m honored to announce some great new endorsements for my re-election campaign: the San Francisco Young Democrats endorsed me this week, as did the District 11 Democratic Club and the Noe Valley Democratic Club. For a complete list of organizations, elected officials and individuals supporting my re-election, please visit my endorsements page.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @CECAdvocacy: U.S. Senate may vote tomorrow on health care repeal. Contact your Senators TODAY to #ProtectMedicaid #NoCutsNoCaps https:/… 10 minutes ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: Wow. Catholic nuns: this is the "most harmful legislation for American families in our lifetimes"; it is "simply immoral"… 12 minutes ago
- RT @calparks: Don't leave your friends out of our Chipotle fundraiser this Thursday: calparks.org/donations/chip… twitter.com/bustle/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: AHCA. BCRA. Motion to proceed. Repeal-only. Doesn't matter. All = HIGHER costs & LESS coverage for millions of Americans… 1 day ago
- RT @JesseFFerguson: BREAKING for MONDAY -- "Thousands of nuns urge senators to vote against Obamacare repeal" usatoday.com/story/news/pol… 1 day ago
Share this site!