I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Hah! @DevinCow has more followers than that Congressman with the same name! 11 hours ago
- RT @hollyemartinez: We have 280 state parks that are amazing places for all to experience! @the_wrangler @rpnorton @CAStateParks https://t.… 11 hours ago
- Access to parks = healthy kids! twitter.com/calparks/statu… 11 hours ago
- Thank you @CAStateParks for these great safety tips! Excited to check out the #superbloom and #Butterflymigration t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @hknightsf Thanks for amplifying that link. The data is interesting. I continue to be a bit mystified by Clarendon’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!