I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @repjohnlewis: I know your pain, your rage, your sense of despair and hopelessness. Justice has, indeed, been denied for far too long. R… 36 minutes ago
- RT @OutdoorAfro: Activities will begin on Sunday, May 31 with #BlackInNature “to celebrate Black nature enthusiasts everywhere.” A two-hour… 6 hours ago
- @FitzTheReporter Representing your homemade doggie mask! Stay safe. 20 hours ago
- RT @calparks: “Every person deserves the right to improve their mental and physical health through time outdoors. Whether for walking, jogg… 1 day ago
- Nobody watches it anymore. RT America cancelled after disastrous final season | The Chaser chaser.com.au/world/america-… 1 day ago
Share this site!