I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: We are so excited to go into 2020 partnered with @JenSiebelNewsom for our #PathwaysToParks initiative. Learn more about how w… 16 hours ago
- @Scott_Wiener That comment was jaw-droppingly insensitive to survivors. 16 hours ago
- RT @GretaThunberg: This is what it’s all about. And yet, basically no one has even seen these figures. We need to communicate this everywhe… 17 hours ago
- Teacher friends: do you use materials downloaded from these sites to augment your curriculum? —> Dear teachers, mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @annehelen With kids it would be grape juice play dough and finger paint 1 day ago
Share this site!