I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @HeidiSpeaks: Toxic white male privilege taken on by brilliant educated leader. #DemDebate 15 hours ago
- Ouch! twitter.com/thedailyshow/s… 15 hours ago
- The women are DOMINATING tonight, especially @ewarren 15 hours ago
- Omg omg omg @ewarren exchange with Mike Bloomberg on non disclosure agreements #DemDebate 15 hours ago
- RT @AlyssaMastro44: I AM HERE FOR THE WOMEN. Sing our song, ladies!!! #DemDebate 15 hours ago
Share this site!