I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @prozan @NYTimesWordplay Oh I'm all about the minis. Try to do them in less than one minute. 1 day ago
- RT @LEJ_EcoStewards: We greatly enjoyed our recent Eco-Adventure program with Bessie Carmichael Middle School. 50 students spent the mornin… 2 days ago
- I have so many people to thank! https://t.co/8bb8Q5ApVj 3 days ago
- I really wish there was a Prince of Whales. 5 days ago
- RT @ChildrenNature: Nkrumah Frazier had an #outdoor #childhood. But, as a dad, he realized his own children were growing up without the sa… 5 days ago
Share this site!