I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @TopherSpiro: BREAKING: Dr. Blasey's schoolmate says Kavanaugh's assault was widely known about and discussed in high school. #mepolitic… 6 hours ago
- RT @SimchaFisher: If you don’t want men to be dragged down by decades-old accusations of rape, then you need to crack down on minutes-old a… 6 hours ago
- Amazing post. twitter.com/simchafisher/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @emmajthatcher: Hello, female high school student here. I would just like to say that the emergence of this whole "teenage boys should g… 6 hours ago
- @bettinasays Then it's even worse than I thought! 10 hours ago
Share this site!