I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @morninggloria: Out-of-my-ass prediction: Trump is gonna fire Mueller on Christmas Eve, thus ruining Christmas 13 hours ago
- RT @calparks: We took a short break from our work to celebrate each other and the season during our staff holiday party! https://t.co/hTZpO… 1 day ago
- RT @kate_sheppard: As an elderly millennial, I am too afraid to actually read this. But you should. highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/po… 2 days ago
- RT @SenFeinstein: Today is the fifth anniversary of the mass shooting at #SandyHook Elementary School. Twenty children and six educators we… 2 days ago
- @anniebsf You are a funny woman. 3 days ago
Share this site!