I had the opportunity to attend President Obama’s speech on immigration reform this morning — here is the most exciting moment of the day, when a young man interrupted the President to remind him of the plight of families who have been separated due to deportations. (I am in the back on the left).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @michesf @sfbos @LondonBreed I think @LondonBreed is focusing on the right things - strengthening our conservatorsh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @TamikaButler Congratulations!! @GavinNewsom great appointment! 1 day ago
- On Tuesday @stevoncook and I will introduce a resolution asking @SFUnified to take a No on Prop C position and upho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Louisemac: I find this picture so incredibly moving. This is @GretaThunberg aged 15, sat alone outside the Swedish Parliament Aug 2018… 1 day ago
- @michesf @sfbos @LondonBreed Yuck. So sorry. 1 day ago
Share this site!