Last Saturday I was at the gorgeous Everett Middle School to attend the School Community Summit where parents, teachers and principals had their first real taste of the new Balanced Scorecard and a chance to hear what going “Beyond the Talk” might mean for their school communities.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: Thanks for being champions for California’s state parks! twitter.com/allagashbrewin… 17 hours ago
- RT @jojorosholm: The note I left my East Wing successor, now @PressSec Stephanie Grisham. twitter.com/abbydphillip/s… https://t.co/vkNrXl32PZ 20 hours ago
- @mrhealthteacher @PPSSFBoardWatch @SFUnified Yes. 23 hours ago
- @lauraetam @SFElections @SFUnified I'm sorry. 2 days ago
- So great to meet a @BarnardCollege alumna while volunteering in Los Angeles SHP! Idera is class of 2015, I am cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Share this site!