Tonight’s Committee of the Whole was the type of meeting I like the most: thoughtful, substantive and less formal than the regular meetings of the full Board. There were two items on the agenda: a presentation by Deputy Superintendent Richard Carranza updating the Board on our strategic plan progress, and a presentation on the administration’s plans for the 10 schools designated as “persistently underperforming” by the state.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @TamikaButler Thank you for doing all you do! You're right that you don't have to be on the CTC to do it, and I kno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- This is infuriating. RT Battle heats up in North Bay over proposed tax extension for SMART train sfchronicle.com/bayarea/articl… 8 hours ago
- Tagging @SFAAPAC - thx for sponsoring this workshop! 11 hours ago
- https://t.co/24ukCssTfQ 11 hours ago
- Great turnout for first of 12 community workshops on the student assignment redesign! Thank you AAPAC and @WillieBrownMS for hosting! 11 hours ago
Share this site!