You know you’re in the realm of the A-list when omnipresent local treasure Bill Wilson snaps your photo at a luncheon. Carlos and I were chatting at the Geary Boulevard Merchants Association lunch when Bill happened along with his camera.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- I've tried to write a comment for this tweet and I can't. I can't. Words like raw, searing, horror, tragedy do not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @calparks I really enjoyed meeting Congressman Pete McCloskey recently - he helped organize the first Earth Day! https://t.co/ErtYrMYAQu 20 hours ago
- Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. nytimes.com/2019/12/08/us/… via @NYTimes 2 days ago
- Hilariously 2019 LA. twitter.com/karaswisher/st… 4 days ago
- such a great story. twitter.com/calparks/statu… 5 days ago
Share this site!