Tonight was the first official meeting of the newly-rearranged Budget committee, chaired by Commissioner Wynns and featuring Commissioner Yee and Commissioner Yours Truly. (President Maufas also sat in.) On the agenda: two fairly straightforward action items and three informational items on our ever-more-complex local-state-Federal budget scenarios.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Oops, I'm sure the Santa Fe Public Library (@sfpl) is great too, but I was talking about @SFPublicLibrary 6 hours ago
- Count me as one of those San Franciscans who loves her public library! @sfpl @sfchronicle Overdue praise for SF's m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Thanks @Google! And @prozan thanks for all your hard work in this! twitter.com/sundarpichai/s… 9 hours ago
- @prozan @NYTimesWordplay Oh I'm all about the minis. Try to do them in less than one minute. 1 day ago
- RT @LEJ_EcoStewards: We greatly enjoyed our recent Eco-Adventure program with Bessie Carmichael Middle School. 50 students spent the mornin… 3 days ago
Share this site!