Tonight was the first official meeting of the newly-rearranged Budget committee, chaired by Commissioner Wynns and featuring Commissioner Yee and Commissioner Yours Truly. (President Maufas also sat in.) On the agenda: two fairly straightforward action items and three informational items on our ever-more-complex local-state-Federal budget scenarios.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @MeCookieMonster: It look like 2020 me year to shine!!!! twitter.com/pantone/status… 8 hours ago
- @mrhealthteacher Doesn’t it look like something you might use to teach with? 😀 8 hours ago
- Nature is . . . well, pretty natural. twitter.com/BayNature/stat… 12 hours ago
- I've tried to write a comment for this tweet and I can't. I can't. Words like raw, searing, horror, tragedy do not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @calparks I really enjoyed meeting Congressman Pete McCloskey recently - he helped organize the first Earth Day! https://t.co/ErtYrMYAQu 1 day ago
Share this site!