Today the California Teachers’ Association organized a “Day of Action” to draw attention to the budget stalemate and its effects on schools. Teachers and parents in San Francisco public schools came to Argonne to participate in a protest. ABC-7 news was there!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Four pieces of mail from Mike Bloomberg today. Four. Too bad cause everyone in the house already voted for @ewarren. https://t.co/XGUY7O4SRj 6 hours ago
- #WarrenForTheWin #PresidentWarren twitter.com/jasonoverstree… 3 days ago
- I love her! She wrote him a contract that dissolves the NDAs! BECAUSE SHE TAUGHT CONTRACT LAW! twitter.com/ewarren/status… 4 days ago
- RT @HeidiSpeaks: Toxic white male privilege taken on by brilliant educated leader. #DemDebate 5 days ago
- Ouch! twitter.com/thedailyshow/s… 5 days ago
Share this site!