Thanks to my friend and 2nd grade teacher extraordinaire, Andrea Peterson, for lending her face, name and endorsement to this campaign. I’m very proud of this one!
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- OMG. Just got an email from PGE reminding me that they could cut the power if there is a threat of sparking wildfir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @calparks: We stand in solidarity with those demanding justice for recent, atrocious crimes against members of the Black community. We r… 20 hours ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: No patriotic American should brandish or proudly celebrate the iconography of a rebellion that resulted in tremendous d… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Trump’s Presidency isn’t just a failure, it is a disaster unequaled in the 244 year history of the United States. Amer… 1 day ago
- @LondonBreed just want you to know I appreciate your leadership at this incredibly anxious, uncertain and angry tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!