A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. nytimes.com/2019/12/08/us/… via @NYTimes 2 hours ago
- Hilariously 2019 LA. twitter.com/karaswisher/st… 2 days ago
- such a great story. twitter.com/calparks/statu… 2 days ago
- So sweet. twitter.com/matthewacherry… 3 days ago
- RT @brianschatz: Too many pundits, not enough organizers. Too many worriers, not enough donors. Too many arguments, not enough phone calls.… 3 days ago
Share this site!