A week or so ago I had a pleasant coffee with Kristina Rizga, a reporter for Mother Jones who is embedded at Mission High for the year. She’s been writing regular dispatches from the ground, and doing a great job capturing life at an inner-city high school. I’m particularly interested in her upcoming post about watching “Waiting for Superman” with a Mission teacher and his students, and the discussion about the movie.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @lopez4schools @KTVU @stevoncook @shamannwalton Right? Not funny anymore. 2 hours ago
- Seriously @KTVU - get your elected officials straight! This is @stevoncook, President of the Board of Education, NO… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- So awesome twitter.com/crookedmedia/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @annehelen: "During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been… 1 day ago
- I am so sorry you and your colleagues are dealing with this! These people have completely crossed the line. twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/s… 2 days ago
Share this site!