Tonight we saw a television commercial for the newest version of Monopoly – all electronic, without that annoying paper money. At the end of the ad, the smirking child actress says: “Fast and without cash–that’s how I play. How do YOU play Monopoly?” Perhaps I’m a traditionalist, but the financial turmoil of the past year makes me think that perhaps “fast and without cash” is perhaps the wrong lesson.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- @ArmandDoma 👏 👏 👏 23 minutes ago
- What a great post from @danrademacher - thank you both for all you do! We at @calparks were thrilled to work with y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ArmandDoma Thank you ! I appreciate your attempt to slice through the controversy. (Seriously: people need to calm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @FitzTheReporter Awww. Dogs help. 2 days ago
- @jilltucker One cannot help but smile at that sweet little face! 2 days ago
Share this site!