Tonight we saw a television commercial for the newest version of Monopoly – all electronic, without that annoying paper money. At the end of the ad, the smirking child actress says: “Fast and without cash–that’s how I play. How do YOU play Monopoly?” Perhaps I’m a traditionalist, but the financial turmoil of the past year makes me think that perhaps “fast and without cash” is perhaps the wrong lesson.
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- OMG. Just got an email from PGE reminding me that they could cut the power if there is a threat of sparking wildfir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @calparks: We stand in solidarity with those demanding justice for recent, atrocious crimes against members of the Black community. We r… 20 hours ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: No patriotic American should brandish or proudly celebrate the iconography of a rebellion that resulted in tremendous d… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Trump’s Presidency isn’t just a failure, it is a disaster unequaled in the 244 year history of the United States. Amer… 1 day ago
- @LondonBreed just want you to know I appreciate your leadership at this incredibly anxious, uncertain and angry tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Share this site!