This past July I attended “Rebuilding California: From the Ground Up,” a joint summit of representatives from cities, counties and school districts. Now the joint task force has posted an interesting and very comprehensive summary document (PDF) of the themes they heard from participants in the conference, as well as a pretty thorough selection of powerpoints and video from the event (the UI could be better: to find the materials on the CCS home page, scroll down to the box with the big “Rebuilding California” headline).
Sign up for my contact list!Get updates from me about events and other information that doesn't make the blog. I promise not to spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time:
Contact list signup form >>>
- RT @calparks: Thanks for being champions for California’s state parks! twitter.com/allagashbrewin… 1 day ago
- RT @jojorosholm: The note I left my East Wing successor, now @PressSec Stephanie Grisham. twitter.com/abbydphillip/s… https://t.co/vkNrXl32PZ 1 day ago
- @mrhealthteacher @PPSSFBoardWatch @SFUnified Yes. 1 day ago
- @lauraetam @SFElections @SFUnified I'm sorry. 2 days ago
- So great to meet a @BarnardCollege alumna while volunteering in Los Angeles SHP! Idera is class of 2015, I am cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Share this site!